Since the 2020 Marching Season ended, I want to know what everyone's favorite moments were from this weird/so unpredictable season! You can include your "home" band and then any others!

The first moment I liked was Hebron's ballad! Gave me chills every single time I heard it! It still shocks me when I think that the show they did wasn't even on the level of their original show even though most bands probably couldn't even perform Hebron's backup show. It really does show that Hebron is one of the best Bands in all of the Nation. 

The second moment was from my band I graduated from, Lumberton, in their ballad, the brass plays half of their part facing backfield but when they turn around its just a wall of sound that puts a smile on my face! 

The ballads this year were awesome and honestly, I'm wasn't a fan of them really but now I am!

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, LindseyKubsch said:

I’m a little late to the party, but....

Making state despite everything that happened this year.

Though, kinda tied(not really though) with me jumping off my podium mid rehearsal because a 5 inch flying bug landed on me and I tried to get away. Then everyone laughed and it was kinda funny after.

23 minutes ago, LindseyKubsch said:

I’m suffering from post-marching season depression. I’m just trying to relive the good days.

Thats ok! Also nice to meet you, I graduated from Lumberton in 2019! Yall did good at state this year, just the marching couldve been better.

21 hours ago, LindseyKubsch said:

Oh yeah haha, the marching at state especially has become the running joke now. Nobody quite knows what happened, but we sorta just had to laugh at ourselves. We had better reps of some sets closer to pre-UIL and while we laugh about it, it is certainly something we need to address next year. We were honestly just happy to have made state this year considering it just felt like the universe was out to get us.

Pleasure to meet you by the way.

Oh for sure 2020 was rough for everyone. Lumberton lost an amazing director and yet, still worked hard and were determined, still went to state and showed everyone that Lumberton can tackle anything in its path and get the job done.