3 minutes ago, J-Mike16 said:

I did not watch that entire video, i was semi confused with what was going on so I left

So 

10th: La Vega

9th: Smithville

8th: Alvarado

7th: Robinson

6th: China Spring

5th: Lake Belton

4th: Taylor

3rd: Springtown

2nd: Kennedale

1st: I'm Guessing the director said Burnet HS

2 minutes ago, Dave609 said:

So 

10th: La Vega

9th: Smithville

8th: Alvarado

7th: Robinson

6th: China Spring

5th: Lake Belton

4th: Taylor

3rd: Springtown

2nd: Kennedale

1st: I'm Guessing the director said Burnet HS

It is indeed Burnet as the 4A Area D Champion! From what I’m hearing, Godley missed the Top 10 by 2 points, but we’ll see when the official results play out.

3 minutes ago, Skillet2019 said:

It is indeed Burnet as the 4A Area D Champion! From what I’m hearing, Godley missed the Top 10 by 2 points, but we’ll see when the official results play out.

Ok, So now on Tuesday, Area B 4A will take place, and then the State Contest is set! I have to say I'm shocked that both Godley and China Spring didn't make it. I was also surprised to see Alvarado not make it either. So less than three days until we have the full 4A lineup.

3 minutes ago, Dave609 said:

Ok, So now on Tuesday, Area B 4A will take place, and then the State Contest is set! I have to say I'm shocked that both Godley and China Spring didn't make it. I was also surprised to see Alvarado not make it either. So less than three days until we have the full 4A lineup.

It very well could’ve been a Kennedale, Springtown, China Spring, Alvarado and Godley lineup. All are really good bands.....but now we wait for 2022. We do have an Area advancement year next year, but that’s it. However, Godley is growing rapidly and could be a VERY small 5A school in ‘22, so they may have to wait til ‘23.