Headphone suggestions please.

Mitchie23

Hi Everyone,

Happy to be here. I am Mitch, and I am joining drum forums because I want to know what gift I could give my partner, who is a drummer. I was thinking of getting him a headphone, but totally have no clue what to get him.

I read about Sennheiser HD280 Pro, which they say is the best. I just read that from here,
https://thewiredshopper.com/best-headphones-for-drummers-to-buy/, but having no music sense, I was hoping I could get feedback from people who are more educated than me.

If this is not a good brand for you, can you please suggest a brand and model that you prefer, why and if you can share also how much it is?

Thank you so much.

Mitch

Hi Mitch. I like the Sennheiser HD280. They are comfortable and have a nice sound and are mostly detailed. I used to use them a lot in my recording studio.

You mentioned your partner is a drummer. Will these be used strictly for listening enjoyment or will they be used for recording or live sessions?

• 3 weeks later...