Directions for cancelling FloMarching Subscription, please?

As the topic suggests. Gotta navigate around this deplorable malpractice of keeping “canceling subscriptions” arduously vague and hidden.

Also convenient timing given some resentment floating around regarding FloMarching’s handling of...other things.

———————————————————————

(Disclaimer: I think the product in itself is quite good. Of course, when it’s compared to prior streaming services, I can see how it falls flat. But for me, it works.)

I emailed them and got a quick response this past WGI season and they canceled it. Email seems to work best for me with Flo, weirdly enough. They don’t have an EASY button anywhere on their site for sure.

They definitely don't...and you can't just get a la carte, month-to-month without jumping through hoops.  I had to buy the full year (about $150.00) and then email them asking to be switched to the month-to-month...I only needed the marching season, not a full year!  It took several emails back and forth to finally get it figured out.

I cancelled, too...their umbrella is huge so I don't know if it's logistically feasible but it would certainly make financial sense for them to do a monthly subscription or pay-per-view for contests. 

Alright, I emailed them through their “Contact us” form. Thank you for your help!

Hopefully they’re good about getting that taken care of before my next billing cycle.

I've actually had VERY good luck with emailing Flo when I have some sort of issue.  Once you ask them to cancel it, they will let you keep it the full 30 days, they just don't charge your card again.  And once I was wanting to only purchase one month (for WGI finals), and they emailed me back and set it up for me.  I've always gotten a quick response as well!  No complaints about their customer service, that's for sure.  Quality of the stream?  Yes.  But not customer service.  

Generally speaking....as parents of band students, we spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars and tons of volunteer hours annually to support our children and their programs.  Somehow though, $150 to be able to watch far off contests for DCI, BOA and WGI is a bridge too far.  Where are the complaints about the cost of attending a BOA event at the Alamodome?

Depends on what the complaint is.  I hate paying $20 to park at the Alamodome, but that's what the city charges, not MFA.  Other thing that was interesting is that McNeil charges parking for BOA Austin, where no one charged us parking at BOA Houston.

Generally speaking....as parents of band students, we spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars and tons of volunteer hours annually to support our children and their programs. Somehow though, $150 to be able to watch far off contests for DCI, BOA and WGI is a bridge too far. Where are the complaints about the cost of attending a BOA event at the Alamodome?

I think the problem is the 5-7 months of the year (Depending on whether you follow WGI) that we aren’t watching.

Thank you all for your help! The customer service was swift; they did an excellent job.

I’m probably going to skip out on FloMarching next year and just rely on YouTube. I hope people get better at beating the copyright Goliaths! The service this year was an indulgence for me and I knew it, lol.

• 8 months later...

I wish to cancel my subscription to this site. You stopped making DCI available in My province ... Alberta ...Canada.... last year . I was not expecting you to automatically renew this subscription and have not watched your channel or app for 2 years now . I would like a refund as it has not been a month yet since renewal . 
thank you for your time 

Corrie Danielson 

On 8/17/2020 at 10:02 AM, Corrie Danielson said:

I wish to cancel my subscription to this site. You stopped making DCI available in My province ... Alberta ...Canada.... last year . I was not expecting you to automatically renew this subscription and have not watched your channel or app for 2 years now . I would like a refund as it has not been a month yet since renewal . 
thank you for your time 

Corrie Danielson 

You need to sign in to your account on www.flomarching.com and cancel your subscription. You can contact someone there as well and request a refund.