2020 4A state predictions and results

2 hours ago, Danpod said:

Area A Results:

https://www.smbc.uiltexas.org/area/results/files/area-20_4A Area A 2020.pdf

For Conference 4A, top three at Area advance to State. If 20 or more bands qualify for Area, one band for every five bands that qualifies will be certified to State.

That means, for there to be 6 advancement spots in Area D, 30 4A bands would have to advance yes?

Also my predictions for Area B, C, and D-

Area B- Argyle, Canton, Melissa, and Farmersville, Wills Point, Community, Anna, or Mabank

Area C- North Lamar, Lumberton, Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Area D- Kennedale, Springtown, China Spring, Robinson, and Godley

Area E we won't find out until the 22nd on who is going. But by looks of it, they will be sending three bands to State

Here is Lumberton's Region Performance from last weekend. had a few minor issues but overall good showing! Cant wait to finally see them live at Area C in a few weeks and hopefully see them advance to kick some butt at state! I am super proud Alumni already and lets keep this going!

On 11/20/2020 at 5:25 PM, Dave609 said:

Also my predictions for Area B, C, and D-

Area B- Argyle, Canton, Melissa, and Farmersville, Wills Point, Community, Anna, or Mabank

Area C- North Lamar, Lumberton, Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Area D- Kennedale, Springtown, China Spring, Robinson, and Godley

Area E we won't find out until the 22nd on who is going. But by looks of it, they will be sending three bands to State

This was Godley’s Region performance. You honestly think Godley has what it takes to take that last spot? Against a good Burnet band?

2 hours ago, J-Mike16 said:

My bad I thought they were in Area E

So you think they will go to State? They do have 3 clinics scheduled the week of Area just to let you know. Clinic 1 is the person who wrote their show, Clinic 2 is the one who wrote the drill and Clinic 3 is a previous judge from the past three contests. They’re coming at Area this year pretty hard.

22 hours ago, Skillet2019 said:

So you think they will go to State? They do have 3 clinics scheduled the week of Area just to let you know. Clinic 1 is the person who wrote their show, Clinic 2 is the one who wrote the drill and Clinic 3 is a previous judge from the past three contests. They’re coming at Area this year pretty hard.

If anything, I feel that Godley would take 5th place to advance. The reason for this is because of how they have a show that looks like it is able to make it beyond Area and I feel that they have enough to prove that they are ready for the next step. The only two bands that I wonder that could make it are Burnet and Robinson.