2019 BOA Indianapolis Super Regional

I really tried to watch Carmel with an open mind this time around and really objectively see what they do right that makes them so though to beat.Their guard is phenomenal, the visual package does a good job of taking advantage of their size (although it’s just a bit too all over the place for my taste), and there are some great musical moments if you’re patient enough to get to them. That was definitely a iffy run for them musically (the tear actually lasted for quite a while), though I anticipate that won’t happen again in a couple weeks.

That said, I think the gap to Avon tonight will be pretty substantial, and I think there’s plenty of space in that gap to fit at least 1 and maybe 2 Texas bands in there. This of course assumes the Texas 6 can’t top Avon of course, which I’m still skeptical about.

I love how we NEVER give up down here. That’s the attitude that will get these Texas bands on the podium.

Any given Sunday, or Saturday in this case! I'm also saying this more than just blind Texas homerism, just don't think the overall design of the show is THAT strong.