Buc-ee's Beaver Nuggets

AvonDad

Thank you for this wondrous video. I swear there's something else in those things because they are too addictive, I definitely should have bought multiple bags of them on the way back from DCI SA. Off topic story, after BOA SA 2016 we stopped at the Buc-ees in New Braunfels and one of our guys kept his tux on (Because Tango) and walked around the store in it.

Thank you for this wondrous video. I swear there's something else in those things because they are too addictive, I definitely should have bought multiple bags of them on the way back from DCI SA. Off topic story, after BOA SA 2016 we stopped at the Buc-ees in New Braunfels and one of our guys kept his tux on (Because Tango) and walked around the store in it.

We stop at that Buc-ee's every year on the way home from SA.  A few years back I was chaperoning and as the kids start filing back onto my bus one the boys was carrying a whole watermelon!

It was the trumpet bus, naturally.