Is that right? $150/year? It says $12.50/month ($150 paid yearly). I don't want to buy a year. Are they going to ding my card for $150 right now if I just want to watch DCI and then through Grand Nats?

I sent them an email last month asking the same question and got a super quick response. They charged me for one month and immediately set it up to cancel at the end of thirty days. I was pleased with the quick and helpful response.

I think they don’t want to make it too easy anymore to get the monthly rate which I find ridiculous. Just give what you advertise!

Yeah you might be stuck with it if you already signed up. I like the monthly plan (it’s $29.99) because I only use it a few months here and there. Usually one in March/April for WGI, one in July/August for DCI and two in the fall for BOA. I’m always sure to time it to end a day or two after the last big event is scheduled. Also, you have to be sure to cancel it or they continue drafting $29.99 from your account each month.

• 3 weeks later...