The Danpodcast - DCI Southwestern Nerd-In 2019

Danpod

Man, DCI is LEGIT this year. Just incredible really. Crossmen was over the top good. And I haven’t even seen Crown, Crusaders or SCV yet tonight! Just wish Bluecoats and BD were here. That’s all that’s missing to make it perfect. Heck even the weather is amazing tonight. :D

It's a strong year.  The middle of Finals is going to be a cluster of wonderfulness!

It's a strong year. The middle of Finals is going to be a cluster of wonderfulness!

You’re absolutely right. While I feel pretty confident in the Bluecoats taking the championship, the middle is going to be where the real excitement is this year. I’m so awed right now! And still I haven’t seen the top 3 corps here tonight!!

Hey you all stopped posting... I'm sitting at a free hotel breakfast looking for thoughts from last night's SA and y'all stopped posting! I didn't get a chance to watch online as we were at our kiddos community show last night. I'm pulling for the Blue Coats as I'm a Beatles fam, they pull off those iconic riffs and are amazing live. We worked the Whitewater show 2 weeks ago helping push props up up the ramp after each show. Every kid we interacted with was polite, thankful for the help and looked like they had given it all on the field. So.. SA comments we you can digest the awesomeness is appreciated. :)

All amazing! SCV and Boston Crusaders were my most favorite! SCVs trumpet soloist was out of this world! For me, the depth of sound and volume for Boston was just perfect. I loved the Goliath theme and the uniforms. Really, the top 5 were on a plane by themselves. Earlier in the day, I thought the Joan of arc show from Phantom Regiment was soooooo cool and intense and when they had the folks with mellos in 1 hand and trumpets in the other, switching back and forth -whoa!! And all the guards - jaw to floor on the diversity of crazy skills!