FloMarching

LeanderMomma

Have they stopped offering a monthly plan?! Paying $155 for a yearly plan is not cost effective for someone like me who only watches it 4 or 5 months of the year. I emailed them but I am not hopeful.

Anyone else had this experience recently where they could only choose the annual plan?

Frustrating...

If they do drop the monthly plan, I would expect they will have a decrease in viewership come fall. I know I won't subscribe for the annual plan as it isn't worth it to me.

It would definitely limit the amount of younger folks subscribing. It’s not worth $155 for just a few months in the fall that most people want it for. I usually subscribe for a month or two during WGI, a month at the end of DCI and one or two months of BOA. Definitely not $155 worth of watching, plus I like spreading the money out.

I did the annual plan. It's been enjoyable so far. I anticipate it being even more so in the fall.

If I ever need six months or more of viewing time I’ll do a year subscription. So far I haven’t. I like the ability to ay $30 for a month or two here and there. But I know some people enjoy the features year round.