My Drum Corps Podcast

DrumCorpsGeek

Last night, the Bluecoats remained undefeated and moved themselves even further ahead of Santa Clara Vanguard.  Tonight, most corps that have been traveling in the midwest have an off-day, but other corps return to action in Georgia and Washington.

Podcast done by 14 year old drum corps superfan!

Last night, the Bluecoats remained undefeated and moved themselves even further ahead of Santa Clara Vanguard. Tonight, most corps that have been traveling in the midwest have an off-day, but other corps return to action in Georgia and Washington.

Podcast done by 14 year old drum corps superfan

I predicted a Bluecoats win at the premiere and I stand by that prediction. I’m sad I won’t be able to see them live in Denton. :(

Edit: I mean I’ll be there but Bloo won’t.

Like I said after first viewing: their show is just so captivating this year. It's not in your face like babylon. It's not super jazzy like metamorph. It just is. It has plenty (19 songs worth) of music the crowd can get into but it's not exactly a show you get up and dance to like downside up. It's weird. It pulls you in like you are at a movie theater watching a super serious movie like the 90's rendition of Hamlet. It's hard to describe.  

I swear it's as if they hired the artistic director behind the movie "Yesterday" to help with this show. It's such a weird coincidence that they were developed at the same time and revolve around the same exact thing.

Edit: "Yesterday" is a GREAT movie by the way.