I agree PV A&M was amazing!! Texas State was there last year and was equally impressive so the last couple years have been great. Hopefully it is a surprise (UT?) this year and not listed on the schedule. (fingers crossed!!)

Is UT even a possibility with it being football season? I guess if it’s an away game?

Hey, wait, isn’t UT going to be in exhibition at BOA San Antonio this year? Or did I dream that... :lol:

Is UT even a possibility with it being football season? I guess if it’s an away game?

Hey, wait, isn’t UT going to be in exhibition at BOA San Antonio this year? Or did I dream that... :lol:

It is always possible, it just depends on schedule. As an example, the University of Houston will be performing at the BOA Houston regional. So getting the large FBS schools to perform in exhibition is possible.

She was the Section Mom last year of a fairly young section, so most of the section this year are her babies. Should be fun!

My 22 Year Old is attending G Nats with us - she performed as a freshman in 2011 and is cheering on her freshman brother this year at Indy - I am excited to see her response to see all the programs from the stands

i have been judging this competition for 20 yeers and out of all the DCI corpes i've seen i think these are the top marching pep bands out their. Connor Hagerman out.

Here are my predictions xD

1. Mcneil

2. Blue Devils

3. Guardians

4. Lake Travis

5. Byron P. Steele

6. Lunch Break

7. Walsh Middle School

8. Stony Point

9. Vanderbilt

10. CTJ

I dont know, I think that Lunch Break could make a strong surge and challenge for a medal!

i have been judging this competition for 20 yeers and out of all the DCI corpes i've seen i think these are the top marching pep bands out their. Conner Hagerman out.

1. Mcneil

2. Blue Devils

3. Guardians

4. Lake Travis

5. Byron P. Steele

6. Lunch Break

7. Walsh Middle School

8. Stony Point

9. Vanderbilt

10. CTJ

You have Blue Devils way too high. Since when are they ever that successful?

i have been judging this competition for 20 yeers and out of all the DCI corpes i've seen i think these are the top marching pep bands out their. Conner Hagerman out.

1. Mcneil

2. Blue Devils

3. Guardians

4. Lake Travis

5. Byron P. Steele

6. Lunch Break

7. Walsh Middle School

8. Stony Point

9. Vanderbilt

10. CTJ

So are we just gonna forget about College Algebra's stunning finals appearance last year?