2019 Band Productions

They sound amazing!. I wish I could have seen the entire band.

Please, please TxBand members. When shooting vids or photos of your favorite band with a phone: portrait is for social media sites. Landscape is for true video. Most new phones come with a wide angle setting as well. Set it, rotate and get the whole picture.

Sorry...I digress...

Thanks for posting Momma

I need you to help me with my vlogging efforts this fall. :lol:

Dang I hear so much Drum Corps in Hebron's show!

Who is their designer?!!

They actually sound like a drum corps too! The last few years they still had a characteristic high school band sound and music design, but not this year!

I think Michael Martin arranges all their music and I’m fairly sure he’s with the Cavaliers

omg! that is so early! and Lumberton is about 2 hours from Houston and about 2 1/2 hours from Katy so I don't know if that could happen bc the band would have to wake up at like 2 or 3am.

I know. The schedule is completely full (34 bands), and currently Magnolia is the first band off at 7:00am. BOA will move the currently enrolled bands back when/if they add another one.

I have a feeling DCI kind of stuff is gonna show up in a lot of shows this year.  I can't wait!  Already ordered my tickets for Austin, Houston and San Antonio.

Just out of curiosity I started an "order" for tickets for BOA Austin.  The website wanted $31 for a full day pass PLUS $7 in fees!  Uhhhh...NO.  I'll just get in line early that morning and NOT pay any extra fees.  

That's crazy.  

With regard to the Marcus show from 2015--there are very few shows from 2015 out there on Youtube because that was the year that BOA and copyrighters went head to head over BOA selling videos from competitions. No videos were sold that year and BOA aggressively went after videos posted online after the competitions. FloMarching started up the next year, I think? But that year people who didn't go to BOA San Antonio or Grand Nats were basically out of luck if they were hoping to see a show online. 

I can't talk about what Hebron has to offer, but if you thought that their last Grand Nats show was amazing....... just wait. 

I heard a recording of the show but no video, amazing stuff and looking forward to seeing as well as hearing it.  I agree with others that have posted the same that Hebron stands a good chance at the Eagle this year!

Thank you so much! We have been rehearsing and working very well this year, so we're hoping it pays off. Last season, GE took us out of SA Finals, so the show design and every detail of the show has been upped to the max. I really hope we can return to finals alongside our fellow LISD bands!

Love the show this year (what I have seen so far)!   Looking forward to at least 4 LISD South Bands in Finals at San Antonio this year!