Texas Marching Classic 2019

I saw their performance in Houston and it seemed to be incomplete. I think that they could have a real chance at finals if they can finish it up this week and clean up the last part some. If they can get some good rehearsals in this week they will be exciting to watch.

Apparently they are having to finish a part five to there show so I really think they can be a contender for the last few spots especially after the upset they got at Houston ...

You guys!  THE CRICKETS this year!  The cold front evidently brought them out in GREAT abundance.  I saw plenty last night at Festival of Bands, and then I saw THIS on the news today...

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/crickets-causing-problems-for-some-austin-businesses

What is Kelly Reeves going to be like on Saturday evening!   :(  :(  :(

You guys! THE CRICKETS this year! The cold front evidently brought them out in GREAT abundance. I saw plenty last night at Festival of Bands, and then I saw THIS on the news today...

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/crickets-causing-problems-for-some-austin-businesses

What is Kelly Reeves going to be like on Saturday evening! :(:(:(

oh

You guys!  THE CRICKETS this year!  The cold front evidently brought them out in GREAT abundance.  I saw plenty last night at Festival of Bands, and then I saw THIS on the news today...

What is Kelly Reeves going to be like on Saturday evening!   :(  :(  :(

We have crickets pretty band up this way every year. Its going to be a blanket of crickets. It will make things interesting

We have crickets pretty band up this way every year. Its going to be a blanket of crickets. It will make things interesting

I am starting to get some serious anxiety about it! I’ll be the person in the stands completely covered up on Saturday evening. With only my nose showing. :lol: Good thing it will be jacket weather!

I am starting to get some serious anxiety about it! I’ll be the person in the stands completely covered up on Saturday evening. With only my nose showing. :lol: Good thing it will be jacket weather!

That's how I will be! I don't handle the cold well, so I've washed my Alaska coats to wear LOL.. I'm such a wimp. I'm hoping the 60-70 miles difference will mean a slightly higher temperature for us on Saturday.