BOA Waco 2019

I’m not at all surprised Bowie swept captions today after I saw their massive improvement last Saturday at TMC. They’ll be in finals at San Antonio too I’m betting.

I’m shocked Hendrickson is out. I was blown away by their show last Saturday. What am I missing? Or better yet, what are THEY missing?!

I’m not at all surprised Bowie swept captions today after I saw their massive improvement last Saturday at TMC. They’ll be in finals at San Antonio too I’m betting.

I’m shocked Hendrickson is out. I was blown away by their show last Saturday. What am I missing? Or better yet, what are THEY missing?!

According to the notes the directors recieved, apparently the "Judges" didn't understand the show concept. Even though the pre-show tells everyone what the show is. Go figure.

If it is true that Hendrickson didn’t place in the top 10, I’m shocked frankly. They made San Antonio finals last year and as far as I am aware, they didn’t go through any more major transitions after all they went through last season.

Henny was assigned a new director at the end of 2018 instead of giving the job to Phelan who took over after Adkinson was released. Bad decisions cost them at Austin, not having the "loudest" band cost them today.

Just wondering...are the judges ever “judged” by BOA as to their performance??

I mean they're pretty decisive as who they choose to judge. A lot of them are even DCI judges or directors of successful programs. Let's not act like this is the only panel that has graded Hendrickson poorly this season.

After reready my last few posts/replies, they seem to come off like I am upset with the results because Henny is out.

To be clear, I don't have a horse in this race anymore. I've just become hooked on marching arts and just feel there are other reasons for the outcomes of some of these contest.

BTW, I'm sitting on the 40 yard line enjoying finals with my Henny alumni daughter and friend.