which bands are top 10 in TX ?

• 2 weeks later...

This is of course a matter of opinion. You don't give parameters for your request--the top 10 this year? The top 10 based on overall results?

That being said, I'll take a whack at it based on which bands consistently make finals at BOA San Antonio over the past 5-ish years.

In no particular order the top 9 would be:

Marcus

CTJohnson

Reagan

the Woodlands

Vandegrift

Leander

Flowermound

Hebron

Cedar Park

Those 9 have been the most consistent in the past 5 years and/or more. I think you could make a good case for any of the following bands to take the #10 spot:

Hendrickson
James Bowie

Keller

Round Rock

LD Bell

Cedar Ridge

And then you have, based on the latest season, the "ones to watch" which in my opinion are:

Vista Ridge

Seven Lakes

Westlake 

This is of course a matter of opinion. You don't give parameters for your request--the top 10 this year? The top 10 based on overall results?

That being said, I'll take a whack at it based on which bands consistently make finals at BOA San Antonio over the past 5-ish years.

In no particular order the top 9 would be:

Marcus

CTJohnson

Reagan

the Woodlands

Vandegrift

Leander

Flowermound

Hebron

Cedar Park

Those 9 have been the most consistent in the past 5 years and/or more. I think you could make a good case for any of the following bands to take the #10 spot:

Hendrickson

James Bowie

Keller

Round Rock

LD Bell

Cedar Ridge

And then you have, based on the latest season, the "ones to watch" which in my opinion are:

Vista Ridge

Seven Lakes

Westlake 

I would think that Keller would have to go on that list.  They've finished ahead of Leander, Reagan, TWHS, CP, and Marcus at various points over the past three years.