2019 BOA Grand National Championships

Just such a cool show from Leander. They’ve got a style that is so undeniably them, and it’s gonna blow the crowd away tonight. I think the performance captions will keep them off the medal stand, but could easily see them top 3 in GE.

I wouldn't be so sure, reagan and leander were 1 and 2 at pre lims of SA. Both placed 7th in music and leander was third in visual. The first and second in GE kept them at those ranks overall. When margins are small GE counts the most because the scores aren't averaged. A tenth in GE is a tenth to the overall score.

All this to say the performance margins are plenty small enough for GE make the difference.

I wouldn't be so sure, reagan and leander were 1 and 2 at pre lims of SA. Both placed 7th in music and leander was third in visual. The first and second in GE kept them at those ranks overall. When margins are small GE counts the most because the scores aren't averaged. A tenth in GE is a tenth to the overall score.

All this to say the performance margins are plenty small enough for GE make the difference.

Lots of things can change from San Antonio to Nationals.

I’m not counting Leander out by any means. But specifically seeing them squeezed between William mason and Hebron, I don’t know if Leander’s GE score can carry them to the podium.