7:00 PM - Canyon

7:15 PM - Melissa

7:30 PM - Churchill Fulshear

8:00 PM - Little Cypress-Mauriceville

8:15 PM - Canton

8:30 PM - Argyle

8:45 PM - North Lamar

9:00 PM - Kennedale

Woohoo!  Congrats to Canyon.  That's where I went to high school . :)

That was Little Cypress-Mauriceville's first time to EVER make finals at State. In the past they have came close multiple times but either lost the tiebreaker or was one point behind like in 2016.

I don't think it was their first time, definitely the first in a very long time but they made it once or twice in the late 80s or early 90s I believe. They would've had way more opportunities had they not spent most of their history in 5A. Still really happy for them, loved their 2016 show and was dissapointed to see how close they were.

I guess Canton didn’t like the results of 2016, and a jump from 12th in 2016 to 1st in 2018 is impressive!

Glad to see that they are still going strong after all these years.

My band heard them warming up at the Mineola contest, we could tell they were angry about missing state finals in 2016 just by how they counted. They counted louder than other bands twice their size in finals were playing, and it drowned out everything around us. Ever since then we've used that as our model for how intense we want to be.