2019 5A State

If anyone has the multi cam of cp in finals please post it or dm me.

So, here's the thing with the multi-cam. For some reason every band after a break, both on Monday and Tuesday, were high cam only, even if you were on the multi-cam feed, as I was. So, since Cedar Park was the first band out of the break, there only was a high cam feed, even though I was on the multi-cam feed. 

I personally like the hi cam view. I would have loved to see Highland Parks show from a top angle. The improvement Highland Park is remarkable, and for a band of such a small size they make a huge sound.

Congrats to all attendees of the 5A state marching contest and especially the 3 medalists. Can’t wait to see all the bands next year. Going to be extremely interesting with all the new additions UIL is adding. Going to be Spectacular!

Anyone wanna acknowledge that this was Wylie East’s 1st time at state and got 7th in finals? I’m truly impressed by them and they are definitely one to watch in the future.

Burleson Centennial’s first time too I believe, and they got 5th. Along with Weiss and Lebanon Trail making finals appearances on their first state year ever, it’s really exciting, so many new faces in finals!

I personally like the hi cam view. I would have loved to see Highland Parks show from a top angle. The improvement Highland Park is remarkable, and for a band of such a small size they make a huge sound.

Congrats to all attendees of the 5A state marching contest and especially the 3 medalists. Can’t wait to see all the bands next year. Going to be extremely interesting with all the new additions UIL is adding. Going to be Spectacular!

Here is a high cam of Highland Park:

https://youtu.be/mZVlxW3fFwY

Very proud of the Friendswood kids. 3 different asst directors in as many years and this summer started totally new drill after 3 weeks of summer camp. That's not easy.  Also with moving from 6A to 5A this is the only year the juniors have ever been to State. So happy those kids placed 6th!