2019 BOA San Antonio

My hero! Thanks! Holy Color Guard! I'm sure it's been discussed, but anyone know how many they have in Guard? And they included on of my favorite Peter Gabriel songs....

Not my video, I just happened to find it! (we thank you for your service, Nathan Anderson)

What an absolutely incredible performance from this Reagan band! Took me a while to warm up to this show, but it's definitely my favorite of the year now... probably of the last 3 years, actually. Design is off the charts in every single aspect, and although it's not the most difficult music book, to my ear it's the most effective. So much fun to listen to. Tons of wow moments... the colorguard is outstanding! I admit I'm no guard expert, but I put them right up there with '07 LD Bell (my favorite modern show). Just beautiful work from every section. This is clearly the band to beat.

Definitely Round Rock's strongest performance I've seen this year. They've improved a lot from UIL Region. The show does a lot of interesting things in the beginning, but I feel the design might grow a little stale as the show progresses. They have a shot at finals here for sure though. If they don't make finals though, I think they are at a place where they can still make GN Finals.  (If anyone needs a video of their performance, I managed to snap one too. Just shoot me a PM)