2019 BOA San Antonio

Vista Ridge will be performing at 9:30 AM tomorrow instead of at 5:30 PM today.

That's great! I'm glad they've updated the rules. A few years ago Hendrickson couldn't make their time because of tornadoes, and the rules didn't allow them to plug someone into a break. So they only got to do an exhibition at finals.

And looking at your name, the funny thing is Hendrickson's show that year was named Lost.

That's great! I'm glad they've updated the rules. A few years ago Hendrickson couldn't make their time because of tornadoes, and the rules didn't allow them to plug someone into a break. So they only got to do an exhibition at finals.

And looking at your name, the funny thing is Hendrickson's show that year was named Lost.

The benefit of having two judging panels.

Keller...wow...what an incredibly difficult and nuanced show. Like last year, I think they be safely in finals. I love all the changes they keep making right till the end. The closer is still maybe my favorite moment of the year so far though it seems the audio was a bit weird. Easily the most demanding show of the day! The winds don’t stop playing throughout!

Hendrickson is better than judges have been giving them credit for, but the design is a bit of a miss. The vocal soloists is fantastic but there’s too much of a focus on her and the band almost feels secondary in a lot of spots.

Yes, the young lady is a fantastic singer, but that show feels more like they are featuring the vocalist and not the band.

Hendrickson is better than judges have been giving them credit for, but the design is a bit of a miss. The vocal soloists is fantastic but there’s too much of a focus on her and the band almost feels secondary in a lot of spots.

I agree. I just didnt feel engaged in the show really at all... Not that it was ever bad, but I didnt feel like I was watching one of the best marching bands in the state. I felt like I was watching a good marching band put on a fun background show at a weird concert.

I agree. I just didnt feel engaged in the show really at all... Not that it was ever bad, but I didnt feel like I was watching one of the best marching bands in the state. I felt like I was watching a good marching band put on a fun background show at a weird concert.

Doing show's centered on pop pieces can often times be a bad idea.