2019 BOA San Antonio

Great job, Madison!  I love that they used the same ballad as Keller 2016- probably my favorite ballad ever.

MadisonBandMan1, you should be very proud of your performance and all that you have given these past years.  You have shown such a contagious passion for your hard work and it has been fun to watch you growing up and maturing.  You have a fan, here!

I agree. just continue to push and you never know what will happen! that's the best part about marching band.

Pearland is doing really well this season. They placed second in individual visual performance at BOA Houston, beating the woodlands. They jumped six points from The Friendswood marching festival to BOA Houston- in a week's time. I wouldn't count them out of top twenty just yet!

Yeah, don't worry too much about it. BOA has historically been exceptionally understanding when it comes to these things. A few years back the competition got delayed pretty hard due to weather, and while unfortunately many bands could not perform in competition; BOA was able to secure an exhibition performance for many of those bands. 

Moral of the story; don't worry about it. BOA and your school will do everything they can to make sure you get to perform  :) .

Dang, I missed Pearland. I am trying to discretely watch/listen on my phone at work, every now and then I have to work!

You scared me for a moment! I also agree that pearland is in good contention for top 20 and a medal. I havent seen them yet this year so they slipped my mind when making my predictions, but I probably would have included them if I had been thinking properly.

Pearland is doing really well this season. They placed second in individual visual performance at BOA Houston, beating the woodlands. They jumped six points from The Friendswood marching festival to BOA Houston- in a week's time. I wouldn't count them out of top twenty just yet!

You can't compare non boa events to boa events... and you also can't really compare boa events to each other either considering different judge panels.

By what was seen at TMC they seem to be the size of Rouse last year so maybe they still are AA it seems the band only has about 70 students marching

I'm just catching up so somebody may have already answered, but Weiss is 3A this year. About 170 total on the field. (1900 at the school). This is the first year with seniors.

Edit: 162 today