2019 BOA San Antonio

Question on flomarching? I just signed up as I saw $12.50/month and figured I'm ok with that and I just can cancel after next month (Similar to ESPN+ streaming service) expect I just got billed $150. Pretty upset as I didn't expect to be getting billed the entire year upfront. IS accurate?  Do any of you pay monthly or do all of you pay for the full subscription upfront? 

*note* I did email customer support about this but I have no idea how long or when they will answer so wanted to get more immediate info from here as it has been like 30 minutes already.

Flo only has a 150/ year option available which is 12.50 a month for 12 months currently. However, I emailed customer support a few months ago and was able to get their old monthly rate of 30/ month since I only wanted it for 2 months. It took a few days to hear back and they may have only given it to me because I previously had that plan when it was offered.

The $12.50/mo is the monthly price if you buy 12 months at once, so the $150 sounds about right. I know they have options available to you if you made an accident in purchasing; and they'll probably expand on that in the email you sent. I've just gone for the $29.99 monthly since I only care about the BOA season. You can also get a discount if you cancel your subscription ( I think it's 20%) for your next month too.

Question on flomarching? I just signed up as I saw $12.50/month and figured I'm ok with that and I just can cancel after next month (Similar to ESPN+ streaming service) expect I just got billed $150. Pretty upset as I didn't expect to be getting billed the entire year upfront. IS accurate?  Do any of you pay monthly or do all of you pay for the full subscription upfront? 

*note* I did email customer support about this but I have no idea how long or when they will answer so wanted to get more immediate info from here as it has been like 30 minutes already.

The $12.50 per month rate is only available if you subscribe for a year. It's the best deal, really. You get BOA, WGI, and DCI events all for $12.50 month.

Thank you all so much for the comments! It means so much! That was an amazing run.

I definitely balled my eyes out at the end of that.

Sadly, I missed seeing your show in person, but my sister in Cedar Ridge was watching and sent me tons of videos! They absolutely loved your show, and from what I saw, I really enjoyed it too!

Thanks all for the replies. I get it's a good deal IF I wanted to keep using it. Bet legit I only want to watch this Super Regional and thats it. So even $30 would be cool. I hope they can work this out cause ouch, $150 hurts. I guess I should take advantage since I will pay something right? I mean I really want to watch Pioneer too but was afraid to click anything for fear they would be like, "welp. looks like you used it, we are taking you for those $150." 

Thanks all for the replies. I get it's a good deal IF I wanted to keep using it. Bet legit I only want to watch this Super Regional and thats it. So even $30 would be cool. I hope they can work this out cause ouch, $150 hurts. I guess I should take advantage since I will pay something right? I mean I really want to watch Pioneer too but was afraid to click anything for fear they would be like, "welp. looks like you used it, we are taking you for those $150."

They have pretty good cuatomer service. I'm prettt sure they will switch it out for the 29.99 for you retroactively.

JBA...hmmm...they gave a fine performance but once the tarp comes out, the show becomes very very messy from an execution and design standpoint. There is just way too much going on! That requiem section was so good though!!!

I always hated tarps hard to control and even hard to clean, however I loved the energy.

JBA...hmmm...they gave a fine performance but once the tarp comes out, the show becomes very very messy from an execution and design standpoint. There is just way too much going on! That requiem section was so good though!!!

Definitly same thoughts I had. 2nd half seems very clustered.  But otherwise, amazing job execution wise.  What an impactful show!

Ive never seen a show that is so devoted to a message. You can tell that they are all so passionate about what they are sharing and its really, really moving. I agree that there are aome execution thinga that arent my favorite but I dont want to focus on those right now. JBA should be so proud of all they have accomplished this season and a great performance here today.