2019 BOA San Antonio

Has anyone watched the livestream on Flomarching yet this year, and if so do they have the ability to rewind yet (if on my TV)?

I know they had it last year and then took it away![/quote

There is a feature called replay, I just signed up and haven’t used it. I’m assuming that is the function since can’t watch replay on non performance days.

Thanks! I just signed up yesterday. I will look into that on Friday and see how it works. My internet browsers at work are so outdated, I to have log in from home tonight and research the functionality.

The Vista Ridge video guy just posted a super cool hype/highlights video for the band and is absolutely worth checking out!

You can find it on their YouTube channel: VistaRidgeBandVideo 

Amazing stuff as always! IMO, VR has had some of the most impressive highlight video reels from competitions and football games, props to who ever is in charge. Excited to see them this weekend.

The Vista Ridge video guy just posted a super cool hype/highlights video for the band and is absolutely worth checking out!

You can find it on their YouTube channel: VistaRidgeBandVideo 

Amazing stuff as always! IMO, VR has had some of the most impressive highlight video reels from competitions and football games, props to who ever is in charge. Excited to see them this weekend.

Yeah, that guy is really dedicated - and friendly too.  What will we do when his kids graduate?  

Football parents are crazy, but band parents are freaking insane.  

Alright, time for my final thoughts. I’m just gonna skip right past the locks, because they’ve been discussed to death and I think all these lists generally agree on 10-11 bands (The Big 8 from LISD N/S and NEISD, The W, and Keller). I even think most of us agree on the general order of these within 1 or 2 spots, except for the order of the GN bands in the 3-7 range (I’ll put my money on Vandy at 3) and who wins (I earlier stated Reagan would run away with it, but Flowermound is giving me second thoughts…I still pick Reagan though). For the sake of this post, I’ll put LD Bell as my 11th lock, but they aren’t as locked as the other 10 to me.

That leaves 3 spots in my mind as bubble spots that I’d like to focus on, and the Austin bands have done a great job at making these spots darn hard to predict. To be clear, I believe the last 3 spots will come from Austin, maybe partially due to bias, but mostly because of what some of these bands have done outside of Austin. Generally, I think the last 3 spots will go to some combination of the bands who finished 5-10 at the Austin regional, plus Westlake as a wildcard…Let’s jump in (in order of how they finished in Austin)-

Cedar Park came roaring out the gates, as some here predicted even before they showed up to BOA Austin and took 5th. This is probably my favorite Cedar Park show of the last 3-4 years, and I definitely went into this year worried that last year would be the beginning of a slump for CP. Whether they make finals here or not, they have definitely proven that they’re still the Cedar Park that has been the definition of consistency for over a decade. The video from the rehearsal where the lights went out is awesome (Iove the crowd reaction) and it’s got me hyped for their upcoming week. I do think their performance draw is a little rough, having to perform pretty closely after the top 3 LISD bands, but I think they can overcome that.

Cedar Ridge has been quiet since Austin, but they’re probably the closest I have to a lock out of this group. I believe they’ve finished in the top 15 in their last 4 or 5 appearances here, so it’s really hard to imagine them out, especially with a show that I’m expecting to have bloomed from what was already a crowd favorite in Austin. I would be more surprised to see them out than in.

Lake Travis has trended towards the backside of the bubble, but I don’t count them out just yet. This show is a massive improvement from what they’ve put out in the past, and while the 12th place at St. Louis was a bit disappointing (relative to booming expectations), it’s key to note they were half a point away from finishing top have in prelims, which would’ve secured them a likely top 7 finish. Again, regardless of where they end up (I see them on the outside looking in), I like their direction for the future, and hope to see more next year.

Bowie did a fantastic job at muddying up the bubble in Waco. If Bowie has finished 2nd/3rd in Waco, as most predicted here, then I think most would consider Bowie on the outside looking in. And that would be fair, considering Bowie’s relatively slow start to the season. I agree with most that this show is blossoming at the right time, and slowly working up everyone’s list, but it’s hard for me to consider them a lock when they were pretty clearly topped by these other Austin area bands that we’re considering bubble bands in 2 separate competitions. But how can Bowie be a bubble band when they just handily topped a band most consider to be a lock?? Is Keller less of a lock than we think? Is Bowie just drastically improved from early season? This is where the bubble gets less clear.

Rouse is another Austin area band having a fantastic breakout year. Their 4th place at TMC was eye-opening, but it’s hard to know how much to take from a non-BOA contest. I generally tend to think Rouse is still a year away, but I would not be at all surprised to see them sneak in.

Westwood is another band who really muddies the bubble. I, like many, love this show, but I don’t exactly know how to treat it’s results this year. They finished 10th in Austin, which was a super feat for this band in the first place, but their 3rd place in Houston is what really sparked the Westwood hype train. It’s hard for me to determine how much stock to put in this result though. I do know that this result, along with Bowie’s Waco result, are the basis for why I believe the Austin bands will dominate the bubble. I generally think the results of the year have proven that the Austin regional is the toughest non-super regional in terms of the top to bottom quality of finals. But without a head to head comparison, it’s hard to know if Westwood has jumped the bands above since Austin. I certainly think they have a show to do it, but I have trouble determining which of these groups they can jump ahead of. We’ll see.

Westlake is impossible to count out in my opinion. They have constantly found ways to sneak into finals on the biggest stages, and I think their 4th at Houston is just a sneak peak at what they’re capable of doing in terms of peaking at the right time (they rarely compete at early competitions in the past for this reason). They were a surprise finalist last year, and I’ve learned to not be surprised by their finals appearances anymore.

If you forced me to choose between these groups, as of today, I'd go Bowie/Cedar Ridge/Cedar Park, but that may just be me relying to much on the history of these programs. But to me the "been there, done that" factor can have a major role. However, I'd be ecstatic to see the newcomers of the group break in.

Yes, I know there are other dark horse bubble bands that aren’t part of this Austin bubble (Coppell, JBA and Vista Murrieta come to mind for me as having the most intrigue), but I very strongly lean to the bubble bands coming from the list above. And YES, I know it’s hard to compare results across competitions, and YES I know bands peak at different times, and YES I know “anything could happen,” but trends this year lead me to believe that there will be 6 Austin area bands in finals this year. Excited as always to watch if all unfold.

Alright, time for my final thoughts. I’m just gonna skip right past the locks, because they’ve been discussed to death and I think all these lists generally agree on 10-11 bands (The Big 8 from LISD N/S and NEISD, The W, and Keller). I even think most of us agree on the general order of these within 1 or 2 spots, except for the order of the GN bands in the 3-7 range (I’ll put my money on Vandy at 3) and who wins (I earlier stated Reagan would run away with it, but Flowermound is giving me second thoughts…I still pick Reagan though). For the sake of this post, I’ll put LD Bell as my 11th lock, but they aren’t as locked as the other 10 to me.

That leaves 3 spots in my mind as bubble spots that I’d like to focus on, and the Austin bands have done a great job at making these spots darn hard to predict. To be clear, I believe the last 3 spots will come from Austin, maybe partially due to bias, but mostly because of what some of these bands have done outside of Austin. Generally, I think the last 3 spots will go to some combination of the bands who finished 5-10 at the Austin regional, plus Westlake as a wildcard…Let’s jump in (in order of how they finished in Austin)-

Cedar Park came roaring out the gates, as some here predicted even before they showed up to BOA Austin and took 5th. This is probably my favorite Cedar Park show of the last 3-4 years, and I definitely went into this year worried that last year would be the beginning of a slump for CP. Whether they make finals here or not, they have definitely proven that they’re still the Cedar Park that has been the definition of consistency for over a decade. The video from the rehearsal where the lights went out is awesome (Iove the crowd reaction) and it’s got me hyped for their upcoming week. I do think their performance draw is a little rough, having to perform pretty closely after the top 3 LISD bands, but I think they can overcome that.

Cedar Ridge has been quiet since Austin, but they’re probably the closest I have to a lock out of this group. I believe they’ve finished in the top 15 in their last 4 or 5 appearances here, so it’s really hard to imagine them out, especially with a show that I’m expecting to have bloomed from what was already a crowd favorite in Austin. I would be more surprised to see them out than in.

Lake Travis has trended towards the backside of the bubble, but I don’t count them out just yet. This show is a massive improvement from what they’ve put out in the past, and while the 12th place at St. Louis was a bit disappointing (relative to booming expectations), it’s key to note they were half a point away from finishing top have in prelims, which would’ve secured them a likely top 7 finish. Again, regardless of where they end up (I see them on the outside looking in), I like their direction for the future, and hope to see more next year.

Bowie did a fantastic job at muddying up the bubble in Waco. If Bowie has finished 2nd/3rd in Waco, as most predicted here, then I think most would consider Bowie on the outside looking in. And that would be fair, considering Bowie’s relatively slow start to the season. I agree with most that this show is blossoming at the right time, and slowly working up everyone’s list, but it’s hard for me to consider them a lock when they were pretty clearly topped by these other Austin area bands that we’re considering bubble bands in 2 separate competitions. But how can Bowie be a bubble band when they just handily topped a band most consider to be a lock?? Is Keller less of a lock than we think? Is Bowie just drastically improved from early season? This is where the bubble gets less clear.

Rouse is another Austin area band having a fantastic breakout year. Their 4th place at TMC was eye-opening, but it’s hard to know how much to take from a non-BOA contest. I generally tend to think Rouse is still a year away, but I would not be at all surprised to see them sneak in.

Westwood is another band who really muddies the bubble. I, like many, love this show, but I don’t exactly know how to treat it’s results this year. They finished 10th in Austin, which was a super feat for this band in the first place, but their 3rd place in Houston is what really sparked the Westwood hype train. It’s hard for me to determine how much stock to put in this result though. I do know that this result, along with Bowie’s Waco result, are the basis for why I believe the Austin bands will dominate the bubble. I generally think the results of the year have proven that the Austin regional is the toughest non-super regional in terms of the top to bottom quality of finals. But without a head to head comparison, it’s hard to know if Westwood has jumped the bands above since Austin. I certainly think they have a show to do it, but I have trouble determining which of these groups they can jump ahead of. We’ll see.

Westlake is impossible to count out in my opinion. They have constantly found ways to sneak into finals on the biggest stages, and I think their 4th at Houston is just a sneak peak at what they’re capable of doing in terms of peaking at the right time (they rarely compete at early competitions in the past for this reason). They were a surprise finalist last year, and I’ve learned to not be surprised by their finals appearances anymore.

If you forced me to choose between these groups, as of today, I'd go Bowie/Cedar Ridge/Cedar Park, but that may just be me relying to much on the history of these programs. But to me the "been there, done that" factor can have a major role. However, I'd be ecstatic to see the newcomers of the group break in.

Yes, I know there are other dark horse bubble bands that aren’t part of this Austin bubble (Coppell, JBA and Vista Murrieta come to mind for me as having the most intrigue), but I very strongly lean to the bubble bands coming from the list above. And YES, I know it’s hard to compare results across competitions, and YES I know bands peak at different times, and YES I know “anything could happen,” but trends this year lead me to believe that there will be 6 Austin area bands in finals this year. Excited as always to watch if all unfold.

To be fair, Coppell finished above Lake Travis in both prelims and finals (.45 points in prelims and 5 points in finals) so if you are going to have Lake Travis as a bubble band, Coppell should be right in the middle there.

Now for the first Saturday block!

7:00 Marcus (Lewisville ISD, Flower Mound) AAAA
If there’s one word to describe Marcus this year, it’s “clean.” Not that their show is easy either, but their cleanliness is what granted them their victory over Hebron at Duncanville this past weekend. They have a fantastic show this year and are a very strong contender for the top half of finals.

7:30 Hebron (Lewisville ISD, Carrollton) AAAA
Hebron is incredible, but you already knew that. Their show is packed full of some of the craziest stuff you’ll ever hear a high school program perform, and they’re doing a dang good job at it. My personal pick for winning the music caption.

8:00 Timber Creek (Keller ISD, Keller) AAAA
Yet another Duncanville finalist in this block, I love it! Timber Creek, even if weaker than last year, is by no means weak this year. They will be very comfortably in the top 30 and could even crack into the teens.

8:15 Burleson Centennial (Burleson ISD, Burleson) AAA
Big historical season for BC! They attended their first BOA competition ever (Bedford), made BOA finals for the first time ever (Waco), and now have also qualified for state for the first time ever. They’ll be looking to add more historic achievements this season, but I’m not sure if it will be this weekend that it happens. 

8:30 Wylie East (Wylie ISD, Wylie) AAA
Another group who has qualified for state for the first time ever is Wylie East (or “Weast” as I affectionately call them). Weast has made BOA Midland finals the past 2 years and I’m excited to see how they stack up against bigger names this weekend.

9:00 Klein Oak (Klein ISD, Spring) AAAA
Klein Oak was smack dab in the middle of the massive Houston bubble and while I wasn’t able to catch the performance myself, I heard it was a big step up for them from previous years. They’ve placed in the top 40 for the past 2 years now and they will surely do it again.

9:15 Pearland (Pearland ISD, Pearland) AAAA
Pearland seemed to finally crack that early season speed bump that they’ve struggled with the past 2 years at BOA Houston, so we should expect nothing less than a fantastic performance from them as always. A dark horse for finals, but definite lock for top 30.

Here’s a list of bands that I think definitely can consider themselves finalist hopefuls (focusing particularly on bands who don’t have a long history of SA finals). I would be ecstatic if bands from this list make it in.

John B Alexander

Rouse

Lake Travis

Westwood

Clear Brook

Pearland

Timber Creek [Have yet to see this one :(]

Wakeland [Haven’t seen this one either]

And I also really want to give a shoutout to Tompkins; really hoping they can give a performance worthy of the top 25. These guys are ready to have a breakout year.

Edit: Added Wakeland to the list.

Something like:

Reagan: 3 to 1

Flower Mound: 5 to 1

Vandegrift: 10 to 1

Hebron: 15 to 1

CTJ: 15 to 1

Leander: 20 to 1

TWHS: 25 to 1

Vista Ridge: 30 to 1

Marcus: 50 to 1

Keller: 50 to 1

James Bowie: 50 to 1

LD Bell: 75 to 1

Westwood: 100 to 1

Westlake: 100 to 1

Cedar Park: 100 to 1

Cedar Ridge: 100 to 1

Coppell: 100 to 1

Field: 250 to 1

So are these odds to win it all or just making the finals? Because if these odds are just for making the finals I'll put $10. on the field that someone will come out nowhere

and send one of the so called powerhouse band packing

Here’s a list of bands that I think definitely can consider themselves finalist hopefuls (focusing particularly on bands who don’t have a long history of SA finals). I would be ecstatic if bands from this list make it in.

John B Alexander

Rouse

Lake Travis

Westwood

Clear Brook

Pearland

Timber Creek [Have yet to see this one :(]

And I also really want to give a shoutout to Tompkins; really hoping they can give a performance worthy of the top 25. These guys are ready to have a breakout year.

not sure i can get behind this. agree with the rouse and westwood upper bubble, but TC is clearly on an “off” year (off in quotes because theyre still one of the best in the state), JBA maybe? but not familiar of any contest theyve competed in other than BOA Mcallen. Clear Brook, Pearland also maybes. Lake Travis is having a great year, but also Coppell outscored them by 5 points at STL. So if youre going to include Lake Travis in your bubble, you also have to think about Coppell.... and if youre thinking about Coppell, you also have to think about Wakeland!

not sure i can get behind this. agree with the rouse and westwood upper bubble, but TC is clearly on an “off” year (off in quotes because theyre still one of the best in the state), JBA maybe? but not familiar of any contest theyve competed in other than BOA Mcallen. Clear Brook, Pearland also maybes. Lake Travis is having a great year, but also Coppell outscored them by 5 points at STL. So if youre going to include Lake Travis in your bubble, you also have to think about Coppell.... and if youre thinking about Coppell, you also have to think about Wakeland!

Seems he is focusing on bands that have never made San Antonio finals, which Coppell has made in the past.

Seems he is focusing on bands that have never made San Antonio finals, which Coppell has made in the past.

Correct; sorry if this wasn’t clear. I deliberately left Coppell, Westlake, and Cedar Ridge out for that reason.

However I forgot about Wakeland while making the list, and I just didn’t get around to editing them onto the list. I’ll do that now. Also I have yet to see them (along with most DFW bands); I feel quite guilty about this, especially considering I’m (ironically) going to university in Dallas right now.

So are these odds to win it all or just making the finals? Because if these odds are just for making the finals I'll put $10. on the field that someone will come out nowhere

and send one of the so called powerhouse band packing

Umm, to win. Any place that gave those odds for making finals would be in receivership overnight. :)

Since everyone else has been posting predictions, here's my own list (it's a bit different from what I submitted into the predictions list earlier)...

1. Ronald Reagan: Fairly self-explanatory with the season they're having. Their show is one of my personal favorites (I love the beginning especially) and it would be a real contender for the eagle if they went to Grand Nats. Shame that they aren't, but it will almost certainly be a medalist here.

2. Flower Mound: They are having yet another fantastic season. Their show is very clean yet still has that Flower Mound oomph we've been accustomed to seeing from them the last 4 or 5 years. I think the gold medal will be a fight between them and Reagan.

3. Claudia Taylor Johnson: This is a bold pick considering most people have them in the range of 5-7, but I have a feeling that CTJ is going to shock a lot of us. This is a Grand Nats year for them and they've been pretty under the radar these last few weeks. I think they'll surprise everyone with a show that will get a very high GE score.

4. Hebron: Another band that is going to Grand Nats. I absolutely love their music package this year, and definitely think it is going to be a top 3 performance musically both here and at GNats. I think right now the show just seems to be a bit too dirty visually to medal here, but the music caption is definitely in their reach, and I think the two weeks they have from San Antonio till GNats will be just the right amount of time for them to peak.

5. Vandegrift: This is a bit of a shocker having them so low compared to everyone else. It's not that I think their show is bad or anything, but moreso that I think the four above them are a bit more interesting to me personally. They will definitely have excellent music scores, and I could see them finish at high as 2nd or 3rd.

6. Leander: I really enjoy their show this year. It has a lot more of an entertainment factor than some of the other bands (the Toxic production is excellent), which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I don't think this show has quite the extra oomph to medal here. Who knows what will happen at GNats though.

7. The Woodlands: A lot of people seem to be down on them this year compared to the other bands going to GNats. I personally really enjoy their show. The jazz/swing style is working really well for them in my opinion. It may not be a show that will score super high here, but I definitely think it'll be one of the most entertaining.

8. Vista Ridge: Unfortunately, I haven't personally been able to see their show yet this year, but from the placements/scores they've been getting and the talk about them, they're having another strong year. The top half isn't out of question for them.

9. Marcus: Their show seems to be a bit more of a classic Marcus show that reflects what they've always been known for: cleanliness. They aren't performing the most difficult show, but they execute it very well.

10. Keller: They surprised a lot of people by finishing second to Bowie at Waco. I think their relatively dirty closer was the main reason for this, and they've had two weeks since then to clean and refine the show since, and Keller seems to have a penchant for peaking right at the end of the season.

11. James Bowie: They also surprised many people by beating Keller at Waco by nearly 2 points and sweeping captions in prelims. I think they will bounce back nicely to finish this season and find themselves back in finals after being the first one out last year.

12. LD Bell: They are having another solid season, finishing 3rd at St. Louis as was expected by most everyone. They do seem to peak earlier in the season than at the end, but I think they will find themselves in San Antonio finals again.

13. Coppell: One of my personal favorite shows this season! They had a solid showing at DFW and did well at St. Louis, especially in music where they were 2nd in prelims only behind Broken Arrow and 3rd in finals behind BA and Blue Springs. These two weeks since then will have been great time for them to clean up visually and I think with their strong music performance they will find themselves back in finals for the first time since 2013.

14. Cedar Park: I was debating very strongly between them and Cedar Ridge, but ultimately I think Cedar Park will be the one to take the last finals slot. Their show is definitely a little bit more UIL-oriented, but I think their cleanliness will put them over the top and be able to get them back into finals (and they should easily be the favorites to take the state championship too).

Music: Hebron

Visual: Flower Mound/Ronald Reagan (tie)

GE: Ronald Reagan

First Out: Cedar Ridge: They could easily be in finals over Cedar Park, and even higher than that, but it's a very narrow margin between all of these bands from 12-20.

Bubble bands that could definitely find themselves in finals (in general order from most likely to least likely):

Westwood

Westlake

Rouse

Wakeland

Lake Travis

Vista Murrieta

Thoughts are welcome!

Since everyone else has been posting predictions, here's my own list (it's a bit different from what I submitted into the predictions list earlier)...

1. Ronald Reagan: Fairly self-explanatory with the season they're having. Their show is one of my personal favorites (I love the beginning especially) and it would be a real contender for the eagle if they went to Grand Nats. Shame that they aren't, but it will almost certainly be a medalist here.

2. Flower Mound: They are having yet another fantastic season. Their show is very clean yet still has that Flower Mound oomph we've been accustomed to seeing from them the last 4 or 5 years. I think the gold medal will be a fight between them and Reagan.

3. Claudia Taylor Johnson: This is a bold pick considering most people have them in the range of 5-7, but I have a feeling that CTJ is going to shock a lot of us. This is a Grand Nats year for them and they've been pretty under the radar these last few weeks. I think they'll surprise everyone with a show that will get a very high GE score.

4. Hebron: Another band that is going to Grand Nats. I absolutely love their music package this year, and definitely think it is going to be a top 3 performance musically both here and at GNats. I think right now the show just seems to be a bit too dirty visually to medal here, but the music caption is definitely in their reach, and I think the two weeks they have from San Antonio till GNats will be just the right amount of time for them to peak.

5. Vandegrift: This is a bit of a shocker having them so low compared to everyone else. It's not that I think their show is bad or anything, but moreso that I think the four above them are a bit more interesting to me personally. They will definitely have excellent music scores, and I could see them finish at high as 2nd or 3rd.

6. Leander: I really enjoy their show this year. It has a lot more of an entertainment factor than some of the other bands (the Toxic production is excellent), which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I don't think this show has quite the extra oomph to medal here. Who knows what will happen at GNats though.

7. The Woodlands: A lot of people seem to be down on them this year compared to the other bands going to GNats. I personally really enjoy their show. The jazz/swing style is working really well for them in my opinion. It may not be a show that will score super high here, but I definitely think it'll be one of the most entertaining.

8. Vista Ridge: Unfortunately, I haven't personally been able to see their show yet this year, but from the placements/scores they've been getting and the talk about them, they're having another strong year. The top half isn't out of question for them.

9. Marcus: Their show seems to be a bit more of a classic Marcus show that reflects what they've always been known for: cleanliness. They aren't performing the most difficult show, but they execute it very well.

10. Keller: They surprised a lot of people by finishing second to Bowie at Waco. I think their relatively dirty closer was the main reason for this, and they've had two weeks since then to clean and refine the show since, and Keller seems to have a penchant for peaking right at the end of the season.

11. James Bowie: They also surprised many people by beating Keller at Waco by nearly 2 points and sweeping captions in prelims. I think they will bounce back nicely to finish this season and find themselves back in finals after being the first one out last year.

12. LD Bell: They are having another solid season, finishing 3rd at St. Louis as was expected by most everyone. They do seem to peak earlier in the season than at the end, but I think they will find themselves in San Antonio finals again.

13. Coppell: One of my personal favorite shows this season! They had a solid showing at DFW and did well at St. Louis, especially in music where they were 2nd in prelims only behind Broken Arrow and 3rd in finals behind BA and Blue Springs. These two weeks since then will have been great time for them to clean up visually and I think with their strong music performance they will find themselves back in finals for the first time since 2013.

14. Cedar Park: I was debating very strongly between them and Cedar Ridge, but ultimately I think Cedar Park will be the one to take the last finals slot. Their show is definitely a little bit more UIL-oriented, but I think their cleanliness will put them over the top and be able to get them back into finals (and they should easily be the favorites to take the state championship too).

Music: Hebron

Visual: Flower Mound/Ronald Reagan (tie)

GE: Ronald Reagan

First Out: Cedar Ridge: They could easily be in finals over Cedar Park, and even higher than that, but it's a very narrow margin between all of these bands from 12-20.

Bubble bands that could definitely find themselves in finals (in general order from most likely to least likely):

Westwood

Westlake

Rouse

Wakeland

Lake Travis

Vista Murrieta

Thoughts are welcome!

i honestly think putting coppell in finals is a bit bold... not saying its impossible though. just like UIL area every year, anything can and will happen. also im pretty confident that marcus will be in the top half after their win at DMI. i dont think they'll beat hebron in the BOA circuit, but they'll probably be in the top half id say.

Locks would be CTJ, Reagan, Vandy, Leander, Vista Ridge, FloMo, Hebron, and The Woodlands. Probably 20 bands realistically competing for final 6. Westlake, Lake Travis, Bowie, Cedar Ridge, Keller, Cedar Park, Rouse, LD Bell, Prosper, Marcus, Coppell, Timber Creek, Waxahachie, James Martin, North Shore, Pearland, Round Rock, Westwood, Wakeland