2019 BOA San Antonio

Leander = Minnesota Vikings (always the bridesmaid and never the bride)

The Vikings have played in Super Bowls IV, VIII, IX, and XI, though failing to win any of them. In addition, they have lost in their last six NFC Championship Game appearances since 1978. (Info taken from Wikipedia).

And us Packers fans are quick to point out that The Vikings have never won a Suoerbowl

I definitely foresee a future where we have the prelims/semis/finals format in San Antonio but they will have to do some extensive preparations and planning to make it happen. But Katy bar the door when they do! Grand Nationals South will be quite the experience.

I think it might be fun to coordinate a 'Texas' shout-out whenever the BOA announcer makes the claim of Indy being the marching band capital in the nation....

In a fun way....not being disrespectful. :)

Here are my predictions for SA Finals:

1.  Average score of all finalists to break a BOA SA finals record for cumulative finalists average

2. Top half scores to rival GN on any given year

3. Bottom half scores to be comparable to any other BOA Regional or Super Regional top half in the country

4. The "next 10" bands not in finals (15-24) scores will be good enough to have made finals at any other BOA Regional or Super Regional

The regular Oreo has the perfect ration of cookie to creme filling. The Double Stuf Oreos have too much creme filling. Nabisco got greedy and now, we have Swedish Fish Oreos which is basically the same thing as eating a block of arsenic.

Anyways, this contest is ridiculous. I will need a lot of Big Bib BBQ to get through it :)

I believe a certain kid I know now has this as his background screen.