Favorite College Exhibition Bands at BOA?

As a college band student, I actually discovered TXBands.com this past year during BOA San Antonio because of someone showing me the live blog talking about UT Arlington's exhibition performance of "Heroes and Spies."

That said, what would y'all say are the most memorable groups/performances y'all have seen by college bands at BOA events?

About 5-6 years ago Texas Tech performed in San Antonio right before finals announcements.  I wish BOA could get some of the larger Texas Universities like UT, A&M, UH, etc. to perform at this Super Regional.  Seems like it is big enough and has enough potential students to attract their interest.

About 5-6 years ago Texas Tech performed in San Antonio right before finals announcements.  I wish BOA could get some of the larger Texas Universities like UT, A&M, UH, etc. to perform at this Super Regional.  Seems like it is big enough and has enough potential students to attract their interest.

UH performed at the Houston Regional this year. Lamar performed at Area F, and they are also performing at BOA San Antonio Saturday night after finals.

I think much also rides on where the bands are in relation to each contest. Since these happen on Saturdays, the college bands are very much tied to the football schedule. All that said, I agree - getting the big ones in would be great! Oh, and the college programs are absolutely interested, it is a matter of schedule and travel.