BOA Indy 2018 Super Regional

I'm watching here and there. I really liked Homestead as well. Thought Center Grove was good (they were 8th last year) but not great. Castle was really good too-they were 3rd last year. Fishers was 12th last year and I didn't really care much for them. Shrug.

Richland is our band.....they had a rough go getting there. They had a surprise full bag check before they could load buses and that delayed them at least 1.5 hours to start with. Their scheduled driver change took place way off course for unknown reasons so their initial arrival estimate of 2 AM turned into about 8 AM. Poor kiddos! They took extra down time before getting on with their regular schedule but seem to be fully in the swing of it all now! Oh and the semi had a blow out somewhere along the way! 

I'm watching here and there. I really liked Homestead as well. Thought Center Grove was good (they were 8th last year) but not great. Castle was really good too-they were 3rd last year. Fishers was 12th last year and I didn't really care much for them. Shrug.

Richland is our band.....they had a rough go getting there. They had a surprise full bag check before they could load buses and that delayed them at least 1.5 hours to start with. Their scheduled driver change took place way off course for unknown reasons so their initial arrival estimate of 2 AM turned into about 8 AM. Poor kiddos! They took extra down time before getting on with their regular schedule but seem to be fully in the swing of it all now! Oh and the semi had a blow out somewhere along the way!

Oh my goodness, y’all have had quite the journey so far! Hopefully they will rest tonight and be ready to KILL IT tomorrow morning!

Castle was a lot better the previous two years. This season is a bit of a yawner for me. And Center Grove is so fun to watch, and their guard is excellent, but they were a little messy musically today. Lots of room for Richland to jump in and grab a spot! ;)

I'm so dang proud of these kids! They had trouble before with the electronic opening piece and had to skip it many times, just got their 5th part week before last and had their one and only full/complete run through yesterday in practice. I think they did awesome!

Thanks for the support y'all!

I thought they did a great job! Lovely show too. I hope we see them again tonight! ;)

Class A

1. Western

2. Edgewood

3. Lewis Cass

Music - Western

Visual - Western

GE - Edgewood

Class AA

1. Greenwood Community

2. Fort Zumwalt North

3. Greenfield-Central

Music - Fort Zumwalt North