BOA Conroe 2018

I made my own side by side a few weeks ago but I think several things have changed. Also, mine only included ones that I was wanting to see from each of the regionals since I knew I wouldnt be able to see both. I also have some commitments tomorrow so I will be busy much of the day anyways. I will have to be organized to fit everything in!

I made my own side by side a few weeks ago but I think several things have changed. Also, mine only included ones that I was wanting to see from each of the regionals since I knew I wouldnt be able to see both. I also have some commitments tomorrow so I will be busy much of the day anyways. I will have to be organized to fit everything in!

I hear ya!  I plan to run over to Leander at 7 tomorrow night and watch their March-a-thon Parent Performance.  They should have the entire last movement on the field by tomorrow night.   :)

But I should easily be back by 8 pm to watch finals on FLO.  I need to decide which bands to watch in prelims and which bands to save and wait to see in finals so I don't miss anyone that I really wanted to see!

I don’t know why this occurred to me just now, but can any Woodlands people explain to me how every year their ballad is one of the most gorgeous movements of marching band that year?

That is a good question, and I don't know the answer. I would guess that Joni Perez (or Kyle Witty, or both) has a really good ear for them, and she works with Wayne Downey to make it so. I think I remember reading you were at the exhibition last Friday, so you've heard this year's ballad too, which is also pretty awesome.

That is a good question, and I don't know the answer. I would guess that Joni Perez (or Kyle Witty, or both) has a really good ear for them, and she works with Wayne Downey to make it so. I think I remember reading you were at the exhibition last Friday, so you've heard this year's ballad too, which is also pretty awesome.

I did see it, and it was marvelous. As of now, definitely on par with last years, of course I don’t believe anything will ever top How Great Thou Art, but this one has come so close. I’m really excited for where the band takes this one.

I did see it, and it was marvelous. As of now, definitely on par with last years, of course I don’t believe anything will ever top How Great Thou Art, but this one has come so close. I’m really excited for where the band takes this one.

Agreed. In the four years our band member has been part of this program they've not had a show this far along this early in the season. Still things to add and clean of course, but to my eyes and ears they are in mid to late October form (from recent history) at the end of September. I think this will become the new normal or you fall too far behind to catch up.

Anyone who's streaming - the sound is really quiet for me.  Barely can hear the announcer.  I can crank the volume way up I suppose, but am I missing some setting to adjust sound on the feed?

There is a volume control in the browser in addition to your computer, make sure that one is turned up as well.  

Well that was another quirky and fun show from Clear Brook! Never thought I’d hear Hark How The Bells in a marching show. :D Very cool props and just another entertaining show from them. I look forward to seeing this one in the dome in November. I bet the theme tees they wear for this one are awesome! Wonder if I could get one?

I missed Oak Ridge. Grrr. There was a line at the ticket counter. I let a few Oak Ridge people ahead of me. So I made it for Clear Brook. Very nice show. Certainly in the discussion for finals. Klein Oak is really pushing themselves. I think their show can be really good with more work, but isn't quite there yet. Enjoyed it though.

Weather wise I haven't seen this much blue sky for weeks. Already hot...