BOA Dallas/Ft Worth

Does anyone know the entry fee is of going to a BOA event versus a local one, like the TOC in Carrollton (Tournament of Champions)?  Maybe they might go to another one if it's cheaper,  but not 
attend finals because of homecoming.   That way they can still perform their show in the morning and let their kids go to homecoming in the evening?   I know the local ones are normally about $400 a band, but I have no idea
how much the BOA events cost.    

Does anyone know the entry fee is of going to a BOA event versus a local one, like the TOC in Carrollton (Tournament of Champions)?  Maybe they might go to another one if it's cheaper,  but not 

attend finals because of homecoming.   That way they can still perform their show in the morning and let their kids go to homecoming in the evening?   I know the local ones are normally about $400 a band, but I have no idea

how much the BOA events cost.    

BOA uses two tiers of pricing for Regionals. 

Early Season Regionals are everything before October and cost $700. 

Regular Season/Super Regionals cost $875.

could be the new director - this means that they will not appear in a BOA event until Waco in Mid-October

Yeah, homecoming dance was the night of BOA Austin, and I heard that some freshmen in guard wanted to mess up on purpose so we;d miss finals and they could go. No clue if they did it or not, but we were far from finals anyways.

sounds like a legit answer to me.  Just sad for them not to be performing in their own BOA.  

New band director of Marcus is from North Mesquite.  They've had good bands, but I haven't ever seen North Mesquite at a BOA event.  Not sure if that might be a contributing factor but at the very least it seems evident that BOA is not real important to the new director.

Agree with all below, but I think Hebron will be the clear winner. I love their shows, however, even with a top 10 grand national finish flo mo never quite hit their stride last year. They could easily bounce back.

This contest is deep this year even without Marcus, Glad Cedar Park and Union are coming. Will be an exciting one to watch!

1/2 - Hebron & Flower Mound (in no order)

3/4 - Cedar Park & Keller (in no order)

5/6 - Union & LD Bell (in no order)

7/8 - Waxahachie & Coppell (in no order)

The last 2 spots could go to

Duncanville

James Martin

Keller Central

Prosper

Timber Creek

Wakeland

Wylie

Should be a fantastic event!  Dallas area programs are very familiar with this stadium so you'll see some great performances.  Always good to see out-of-State programs show up and we are so lucky to have Union come down and hang out with us for the day!!