2018 BOA San Antonio?

The Woodlands: what can I say, grand national champions, amazing production always ready to move and play with haste then slow down and knock out a ballad. It also reminds me of their 2006 show "Hide and Seek" one of my personal favorites!!! The Woodlands has never let anything slow them down always come back with something so creative you have to keep your eyes on the field if you don't you might just miss their signature "W". Also I love how they really use the whole field to their advantage, just a large band compared to Cedar Ridge, so it's interesting to see the diversity in finals. 

CTJ: This group no joke is incredible they move like a Corps and even sound like one! They have been on top of their show concepts since the beginning, this one is similar to Hendrickson. I love the design of the drill very quick much different a lot of block drill this time from them, they usually love circle concept. Also, my face has melted with the last impact fanfare, need to be more prepared when it comes to CTJ :). I love the props of the shells, reminds me of Marcus 2007 flowers with mellos in them. They also love that infinity drill design has been in their show since lost in paradise. 

Thoughts on CTJ :

Very powerful message behind the show and the music was very well played., however not as visually clean in the beginning as this morning from the perspective of FloMarching MultiCam. * From what i saw*

THAT SAX THOUGH. JUST WOW.

The speaker for the show was also very inspiring with his tone of voice

Overall, not my favorite style of show but they presented the show in a fashion that made the show very enjoyable. Great job and props to CTJ

Leander: Amazing group musically they have really pushed it the last few weeks much stronger from the early season contest. Their theme this year very unique amazing what simple props can do to really add on a lot of effect. a lot of circle concept drill design they are so clean and precise very hard when you moving so fast. They have tremendous piano to forte moments this is what sets finalist bands apart from the other bands focused tones that resonate the entire dome! also good use of guard during those impacts, very good!