Grand Nationals 2018???

With Prosper getting 4th at Area B, do you all think they will make Finals at Grand Nats? Not sure about this one....

There's no guarantee and it's not required either but the best predictor of making Finals at Indy is making Finals at San Antonio. Whenever the Prosper Faithful have asked about placement in an upcoming competition the message from those who have been there before has been consistent all season.

Students should:

Live in the moment.

Focus on improving.

Focus on this performance.

Perform.

Parents & Fans should:

Live in the moment.

Be delighted by the improvement.

Focus on this performance.

Remember to breathe.

Both groups:

This may be the longest week and a half of your life. Sleep will be absolutely critical. Food is too. You won't have the required focus or energy without them.

At this point you have three competition performances left this season. Focus on maximizing each one in that moment and you may extended it to seven. Enjoy the journey. Perform, or watch, for the sheer joy of it.

Now THIS is a marching show to behold! Oh how I would love to see these guys live.

https://youtu.be/RQ96t7p2x1I

I think this was an outstanding performance. I read a couple of negative comments from some people who did not like the Patriotic emphasis of the program. Balderdash. They did an outstanding job. The music was inspiring and well presented.    Wish we had more performances that had the effect Broken Arrow did on the audience. 

I think this was an outstanding performance. I read a couple of negative comments from some people who did not like the Patriotic emphasis of the program. Balderdash. They did an outstanding job. The music was inspiring and well presented. Wish we had more performances that had the effect Broken Arrow did on the audience.

It’s not PC to be patriotic anymore, and I love that Broken Arrow says, “to heck with THAT!” It’s a masterpiece of a show for sure. And simply gorgeous to look at.

It’s not PC to be patriotic anymore, and I love that Broken Arrow says, “to heck with THAT!” It’s a masterpiece of a show for sure. And simply gorgeous to look at.

There’s definitely nothing wrong with being patriotic. BA pulls it off very well from both performance and design! Hoping to see them in the top two.

Here are some of the bands and performance times that you won’t want to miss tomorrow! (Thursday). These are in Central Standard Time:

6:45 am. Prosper, TX

11:00 am. N. Hardin, KY

3:15 pm. Dobyns-Bennett, TN

4:00 pm. Nation Ford, SC

4:15 pm. Castle, IN

4:45 pm. O’Fallon Township, IL

5:45 pm. William Mason, OH

6:30 pm. Avon, IN

6:45 pm. Lawrence Township, IN

7:00 pm. Center Grove, IN

7:15 pm. American Fork, UT

7:30 pm. Homestead, IN

8:15 pm. Carmel, IN

8:30 pm. Wando, SC

9:45 pm. Centerville, OH

And here are some of the important bands and performance times for Friday:

6:30 am. Kennesaw Mountain, GA

6:45 am. Franklin, TN

7:15 am. Fort Mill, SC

8:00 am. Bentonville, AR

8:45 am. Blue Springs, MO

9:30 am. Tarpon Springs, FL

11:45 am. Jerks, OK

2:00 pm. Broken Arrow, OK

4:00 pm. Marian Catholic, IL

6:15 pm. Fishers, IN

You should be proud!! :)

They perform at 6:45 am CST tomorrow morning, people. Get on the FLO!!

Oh I'll be up and rdy to watch. Thankfully there first. Got called into court unexpectedly for the case from when the drunk driver almost killed me 2 yrs ago she wants out of her sentencing.. Bummed I'm gonna miss a lot of the bands but I'll try to keep updated

Good luck to everyone!