I'm going to need a support group after this season!

LeanderMomma

I'm only half joking!!  There is going to be quite the withdrawal from this BOA season, I'm afraid.  Of course I REALLY felt it last year as it was Leander's first trip to Grand Nats since 1999, and it was also my baby girl's senior year.  I came home from Indy and I think I cried for a week because of so many "firsts" and "lasts" for my daughter and for Leander.  I'm feeling a little bit that way this year as well just because another amazing marching band season is drawing to a close and I always feel let down at the end of that.  

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

How many of us will be glued to a monitor/tv while Flo Marching streams Saturday night? I know I will be.

Just wish we had a large bag of kettle corn from The Palace to end the season right!

Hey, I was glued to it all afternoon and evening yesterday and will be again tonight and all day tomorrow.  I'll be super sad come Sunday/Monday.  Can we start that support group soon?  I'll bring some Kettle Corn.   ;)

• 2 years later...
On 11/10/2017 at 10:39 AM, LeanderMomma said:

Hey, I was glued to it all afternoon and evening yesterday and will be again tonight and all day tomorrow.  I'll be super sad come Sunday/Monday.  Can we start that support group soon?  I'll bring some Kettle Corn.   ;)

Goodness, isn’t that the truth.