HEB Marching Contest

I like your predictions and the bold placement of timber creek and prosper. That would be cool to see. I think the top 5 are definitely going to be your top five in some order. I dont know much about the lower half though, except that some of them are consistently steong programs like Aledo and Boswell.

I don't know if my prediction for Timber Creek is that bold.  They did tie and then beat Coppell at BOA.  They are breaking out in a big way, and I only see them surprising everyone more and more.  

Prosper was very quiet but had a lot of buzz surrounding them this year.  They proved that they were buzz-worthy in the prelims.  

Coppell created a lot of their own buzz early on.  While they are solid, I find their show a bit sleepy.  The theme is so promising...but somehow it just misses the mark for me.  

Wakeland beat both TC and Coppell at BOA but seemed to have a rough run at prelims again today, which also seemed to happen last week at BOA.  They came back stronger in the finals, so I'm thinking they may do so again tonight.  The show has a lot of potential from the music to the visuals, but they need to polish a few areas so that they are more consistent.  

I will readily admit that I don't know a lot about Boswell.  I don't know why, but they seem to slip off my radar at times.  It's not personal.  There are just so many great groups, and I have seen them less than I have some of the others.  They probably deserve higher than I placed them.

Did Fossil Ridge make finals and I got them mixed up with someone else?  Just looking at Wilkinson's predictions.  I'm thinking they would have been in the finals had Coppell not been added at the 11th hour this morning.  I feel that's unfortunate for the 11th place band at HEB as well as the two bands who didn't make it off the wait-list at Conroe where Coppell was supposed to compete today.  I know it was likely unavoidable, but I hate that it affected other bands' participation as well.

10th: Grapevine HS

9th: Allen HS

8th: Boswell HS

7th: Timber Creek HS

6th: Keller Central HS

5th: The Colony HS

4th: Aledo HS

3rd: Wakeland HS

2nd: Coppell HS

1st: Prosper HS

Percussion: Wakeland

Visual: Prosper

Color Guard: Wakeland

Music: Tie - Prosper & Coppell

General Effect: Prosper

wow

I don't know if my prediction for Timber Creek is that bold.  They did tie and then beat Coppell at BOA.  They are breaking out in a big way, and I only see them surprising everyone more and more.  

Prosper was very quiet but had a lot of buzz surrounding them this year.  They proved that they were buzz-worthy in the prelims.  

Coppell created a lot of their own buzz early on.  While they are solid, I find their show a bit sleepy.  The theme is so promising...but somehow it just misses the mark for me.  

Did Fossil Ridge make finals and I got them mixed up with someone else?  Just looking at Wilkinson's predictions.  I'm thinking they would have been in the finals had Coppell not been added at the 11th hour this morning.  I feel that's unfortunate for the 11th place band at HEB as well as the two bands who didn't make it off the wait-list at Conroe where Coppell was supposed to compete today.  I know it was likely unavoidable, but I hate that it affected other bands' participation as well.

Prosper was really a neat surprise. Very excited to see what the future holds for this band. Timber Creek's show is coming along nicely and I think I remember it more because of the frogs- they stole the show :) Coppell's show is so peppy- definitely not sleepy, by a long shot. They had everyone around us clapping to the music. Are you sure you're not mixing them up with someone else?

These results are pretty interesting... Keller Central and Timber Creek basically placed around the same placw they did at BOA Southlake while Lakeland and Coppell medaled. If prosper really did that much netter than KC and TC I'm excited to see where they will go this year.

Prosper was great, very clean. KC and TC performed about the same as BOA. Wakeland and Coppell really stepped up their game in one week. That probably explains the scores