2017 State Marching Contest (1A,2A,3A,5A)

True, yet few people ever talk about them. Like, they are fantastic and deserve some chatter every now and again.

Yeah! They have been consistently been improving over the past few years. They took the music caption from Keller at DMI in 2016 and are now consistent BOA regional finalists. They are really good!

I am absolutely in love with Poteet's show.

I am 150% convinced that it is a How I Met Your Mother show. They met at a bench where she left her yellow umbrella and he searches for her using the umbrella until they finally meet, fall in love, and get married. And it totally makes me want to cry because

she's actually dead from cancer and he's just telling his kids the story of how they met.

Does anyone know if the full prelims recap scores will be posted?

They had not been sharing them between Prelims/Finals this year.  This could be due to the unusual schedule of splitting Prelims and Finals over two days.  I don't think they will release Prelims scores until after Finals.

Prelims Results (unofficial):

1. Dripping Springs

2. Cedar Park

3. Prosper

4. Waxahachie

5. Wakeland

6. Richland

7. Rouse

8. Poteet

9. Aledo

10. Highland Park

11. Roma

12. Lone Star

13. Forney

14. Southwest

15. Hanks

Edit: typo of Aledo and Poteet but I stand by these results from a source who had the prelims ordinals

Edited by Xenon
OK, now they are correct.