Need a Pick-me-up or a Laugh? Try the Podcast 3000!*

Anthony V

*Results may vary.

You guys! I have a podcast that I made for you. I had to split it up into two videos because the YouTube machine has a really delicate stomach and will spit things out if it eats too much.

This feature presentation has been made possible by our sponsor, the Royal Order of the Shaven Llama. Unfortunately, they went out of existence about five seconds ago due to a rapid growth in the mascot's hair. It was all very sad, and the llama was solemnly denounced before the dissolution of the order. But maybe I will find another willing sponsor in the future if people like this podcast.

(ALSO: I have the dumb when it comes to embedding the HTML codes for these videos; I don't know if these videos will open in a new window, so maybe right-click on the link > "Open link in new tab" if that's your preference.)

Part I -- Of Funnies and Fervorinos

Part II -- The Night (Activity) is Still Young!

Addendum:

Clifford Stoll's TED Talk, "The Call to Learn"

Let me know what you think!

AV

You hit the nail right on the head! I am definitely super introverted, but I try really hard to act extroverted; that was an awesome way that you phrased that.

That's one of the things that I love about this activity; it's a different world that is in many ways separated from the "real" world and we all get to be whatever we want to build ourselves into regardless of who we are elsewhere. And the stretching of self this has given me has even manifested itself and helped me grow in everything that I do. I can give presentations to large groups at work with confidence instead of curling up into my introverted ball of fear in the corner. The fear still twinges, but the forced extroversion I have put myself through here has given me the tools with which to push that aside and know that no wording is perfect, everyone understands that, and that is ok.

*Results may vary.

You guys! I have a podcast that I made for you. I had to split it up into two videos because the YouTube machine has a really delicate stomach and will spit things out if it eats too much.

Part I -- Of Funnies and Fervorinos

Part II -- The Night (Activity) is Still Young!

Addendum:

- Clifford Stoll's TED Talk, "The Call to Learn"

Let me know what you think!

AV

Great job for your first TXB podcast, Anthony! Like Daniel (danpod), you're a natural. I could easily listen to any future podcasts you might endeavor to do, if you do.

I have been participating in online forums since the mid 90's, longer than my own (recently graduated) band kid has even been alive! I completely enjoy the different personalities of each forum that I'm a part of, and I am pretty much exactly the same person in RL that I am online.

I think my spirit animal is probably a Chihuahua...yappy and irritating.