The Danpodcast - Video Hype

Danpod

When the first performances show up on video, every one thinks they've figured out who will be awesome and who will not.  Enjoy this public service announcement on how to keep from over-hyping the first performance!!

Oh thank you!!!!  I was CRACKING UP at people on YouTube saying (after watching 4 minutes of Leander's spring "preview" in May) that Leander wasn't going to be as good this year.  I'm like, "really?  You can tell that from 4 minutes of a video in a gymnasium with zero marching involved?" okay...

Oh thank you!!!!  I was CRACKING UP at people on YouTube saying (after watching 4 minutes of Leander's spring "preview" in May) that Leander wasn't going to be as good this year.  I'm like, "really?  You can tell that from 4 minutes of a video in a gymnasium with zero marching involved?" okay...

It happens from time to time.  The best thing is to keep working on the show and the work will pay off eventually :)