Am i being too picky? I didn’t enjoy that as much as most of their shows in the past. I still love the band i just don’t enjoy their show too much this year.

Just personal preference no doubt. I like it so much better than some they've done, but know I'm in the minority. I never understood the little house on the prairie show a few years back :) tho it was highly praised by many and quite successful! Again, just personal preference.

Any thoughts about Winston Churchill?

I think they had their best run so far. They have come a long way since last week. Good job!

Friendly note to Churchill parents: Cowbells at a marching band competition is not a good idea, especially during your band's performance. You were the only band parents that had cowbells all day. I was sitting around band directors that made comments that reinforce this. Please help yourself and leave them in the hotel going forward.

Just personal preference no doubt. I like it so much better than some they've done, but know I'm in the minority. I never understood the little house on the prairie show a few years back :) tho it was highly praised by many and quite successful! Again, just personal preference.

As different as the 2 shows are, Round Rock's "little house on the prairie show" from 2015, A Letter to the World, is based on Martha Graham's (American modern dancer and choreographer) dance a Letter to the World and this year's show, Errand into the Maze is based on another of Graham's dances of the same name!

As different as the 2 shows are, Round Rock's "little house on the prairie show" from 2015, A Letter to the World, is based on Martha Graham's (American modern dancer and choreographer) dance a Letter to the World and this year's show, Errand into the Maze is based on another of Graham's dances of the same name!

Yes, JB is a fan of Martha Graham. Their 2011 show Acts of Light was also based on a Martha Graham dance.

Yes, JB is a fan of Martha Graham. Their 2011 show Acts of Light was also based on a Martha Graham dance.

Oh good to know! Didn't know about Acts of Light being a Martha Graham dance too since my son did not join the band until 2012. But we did attend the Festival of Bands in 2011 so the Dragon Band's performance of Acts of Light was the first time I saw the band perform.

Oh I know....I just liked calling it the Little House on the Prairie Show.  I never really "got" it, but that's okay...nobody ever gets Leander shows either!   :lol:

GO ROUND ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!