2016 6A UIL State

So you really thought cy fair should've placed 20th?? I mean they obviously are no Hebron and shouldnt have placed high up there , but really 20th??

When I take a look at the results I liked the bands ahead of them more and the bands behind them less. So it seems like a pretty decent assessment.

20th place in Texas 6A is a great accomplishment.

So you really thought cy fair should've placed 20th?? I mean they obviously are no Hebron and shouldnt have placed high up there , but really 20th??

I watched every performance and it seems to me they should have finished higher.Maybe about 15th

Judges had them 24,17,21,27and18 17th I think CyFair's marching was probably in the top ten but in my opinion the music in this performance was about 20th. I thought something was wrong with my stream of CyFair's music performance until the next band up Hebron played and the stream sounded amazing. The stream of the UIL was lightyears better than the stream of the San Antonio Super Regional BOA last weekend.

CyFair's band is great and will only get better. The competition is insane at this level.There is really only small differences between bands with judging being very subjective. Good luck in the future! Someday I hope someone from CFISD can break into the finals.

Can't help but feel for the Kids at Cedar Ridge

15th at BOA SA one away from finals

13th at State one away from finals but congrats to them on a great season

Yeah, they are always right there but, with the exception of 2013 (BOA Grand National finalist), they just haven't been able to break through consistently. I know they have had a bit of turmoil, but hopefully they can keep pushing. They have a great staff and a very supportive administration.

Well that was a great show!  No matter where everyone places, they should be extremely proud of their effort and performance today!

I have no predictions on who will win but the thought occurred to me that no matter where they place--Reagan wins for best message for a post crazy-election day.  Did their directors foresee that and that's why they thought we'd need a little "One Love?"   

Yeah, they are always right there but, with the exception of 2013 (BOA Grand National finalist), they just haven't been able to break through consistently. I know they have had a bit of turmoil, but hopefully they can keep pushing. They have a great staff and a very supportive administration.

And they have an AMAZING pit.  The skill of the kids in their pit astounds me.

Congrats to flomo! They were incredible from the start and just got better than everyone, I just wish Hebron would've had a shot at the podium. It was a lot closer than I think a lot of people though considering that Hebron and Flomo were tied until Judge 2s scores. Flomo won fair and square and it'll be weird to not have Marcus on top.

They're saying that both of the LISDs (Lewisville: Flomo Marcus Hebron, and Leander: Leander Cedar and Vandy) dominate state, it was Leander ISD last year in 5A and Lewisville this year in 6A. Obviously is mainly Lewisvilles race because of how state went but I guess we'll have to see who wins in two years!