2016 6A UIL State

I feel that if halTom didnt have 2 judges place then so low in area than they would do fantastic at state. Sad to think I cant see there show was last time. LOVED the design and music also color scheme. Can't wait to see what they are going to provide next year. BUT I wish they where here today

Man you sure do post this a lot. I was at Area B finals, and they weren't top 5. PESH might have been questionable but in no way was Haltom close to robbed.

For those who are watching the streaming video, how long did it take for Mr Video send you the link to the live stream?  My order completed over an hour ago and still waiting for the link to get in. I keep checking my email (inbox and junk).  I did receive that my order was placed so I know my email address was correct.

For those who are watching the streaming video, how long did it take for Mr Video send you the link to the live stream? My order completed over an hour ago and still waiting for the link to get in. I keep checking my email (inbox and junk). I did receive that my order was placed so I know my email address was correct.

Took like 2 hours. (I figured it out before they sent it)

But if you click on the link provided by txbands on the left of the live blog screen it will take you to the right place.

From there you log in and the whole day live stream will be available. It made me change my password before it recognized me.

Took like 2 hours. (I figured it out before they sent it)

But if you click on the link provided by txbands on the left of the live blog screen it will take you to the right place.

From there you log in and the whole day live stream will be available. It made me change my password before it recognized me.

Thanks, that got me in!

Man you sure do post this a lot. I was at Area B finals, and they weren't top 5. PESH might have been questionable but in no way was Haltom close to robbed.

obviously you don't know what show design and good music is. Usually in years past there shows haven't been the best but visual and musically they where great this year and sorry but I was at area b and plano east was no where near where halTom or even timbercreek where. I don't know what you ARe talking about

Well Flowermound just made things interesting, because I actually think Hebron was stronger this morning. I don't think they will be as high up in the rankings as they should be and I know people don't believe in the "early judging" weighing but I really do, I think it will affect them this year just like it did two years ago (went like 4th and took fourth in prelims by a long shot or something like that)

I really think Hebron and Flomo will be and some fingers above everyone else. Flomo is just a bit better than they were at area and Hebron is almost not even comparable to where they were two weeks ago. This is my opinion, I still also have Marcus in the three spot and my alma mater in the top five (Reagan) but I don't think it will play out that way. If you didn't wake up to see Hebron this morning (or Cy-Fair, Fairbanks or Westlake for that matter), you need to see them. You need to hear how clean they are and how powerful their low brass is. It makes my marching years from 2003-2006 at Reagan look like nothing. I really personally believe that Hebron will be on top tomorrow morning.