2016 BOA San Antonio

Wakeland did their very best today but isn't in anyone's list. I can see why in some cases but in others I guess my eye just isn't bad refined yet.

Pearland was impressive and I loved Rouse as well. It's too bad the competition is so stiff. I've never heard anyone mention these two either.

I loved Plano East too but I don't think it was clean enough (Again...my eye is not as discerning yet, and I don't intend that to be rude. At this point it's just my opinion.)

Wakeland did their very best today but isn't in anyone's list. I can see why in some cases but in others I guess my eye just isn't bad refined yet.

Pearland was impressive and I loved Rouse as well. It's too bad the competition is so stiff. I've never heard anyone mention these two either.

I loved Plano East too but I don't think it was clean enough (Again...my eye is not as discerning yet, and I don't intend that to be rude. At this point it's just my opinion.)

It so hard to tell watching the streamimg video how the bands sound and even if they march clean since they keep zooming in on individual performers. So I just appreciate the Plano East mention

I got here in time for the beginning of prelims.

James Martin was fantastic. I really hope to see them tonight. Pearland also got a huge crowd response but not sure of their chances with the bubble. The Woodlands cleaned up a lot from last weekend and they may even fight for the top half tonight. Marcus was Marcus, and I wouldn't count them out for a medal or even #6 on Wednesday. Hebron may be gunning for a medal tonight as well as their first state championship.

Bell and Prosper both showed very obvious signs of Cartwright and they're both selling it well. I'm very happy that Bell is back and hope to see them in the top half of finals tonight. Prosper also has a very bright future ahead.