Area C Predictions?

I will be at area C finals around 730pm. I don't know if I will be able to periscope all the bands at area C finals, but For those that can't make it , I will, if possible.

You can see them by following @paulburrer

I dont think anyone is making a recording, IF I am not supposed to periscope the area finals, please let me know & I won't post for public consumption.

Paul

My rankings (b4 judges release their rankings).

I am evaluating for UIL comp. if this was BOA, I would put FloMo 1st.

Hebron 1st

Flower Mound 2nd

Gap

Marcus 3rd

Gap

McKinney 4th

Berkner 5th

Wylie 6th

Sachse 7th

GAP

North Mesquite 8th

McKinney Boyd 9th

Gap

Allen 10th

Before you judge this competition, look at the break down of results. Hebron took three 1s in prelims, also got a five in visual (but also got a 1). Flomo and Hebron tied in prelims. Marcus it's just a little behind it seems. In finals, look st how close hebron was to Flowermound. And then look at how close Marcus was right behind Hebron. This is not the one horse race we thought it would be after Plano. Hebron closed incredibly fast on Flomo, and we saw that today. Marcus just seems a little lacking compared to the other two. But can we please talk about Berkner? They were INCREDIBLE

https://www.uiltexas.org/music/contests

I don't understand why it has to be pointed out that it's "not the one horse race we thought it would be". No one said it would be/was today. Quite frankly getting an ordinal 6 against the two best bands from last go around is super impressive. And no, I'm not implying they can't be beat before it gets twisted into that.

I don't understand why it has to be pointed out that it's "not the one horse race we thought it would be". No one said it would be/was today. Quite frankly getting an ordinal 6 against the two best bands from last go around is super impressive. And no, I'm not implying they can't be beat before it gets twisted into that.

I mean I certainly thought that Flomo would be a heavy favorite for both San Antonio show downs after Plano but you're right poor choice of words. But the point I was trying to get across was that this shouldn't be a score that you look and see 1 Flomo 2 Hebron and 3 Marcus. Obviously Marcus not being on the top of the area for the first time in who knows how long should get attention, but also look at the actual scores the judges gave. That's what I'm trying to get people to look at. Prelims surprised me because I wasn't expecting Hebron to take 3 1s, and finals surprised me because of how dang close Hebron and Flomo were up there. They were literally neck and neck until you see the 2nd visual judges score.