2016 Nationals

How would you know this placement info for Bowie for instance?

Is there something you can infer from semifinals draw?

Please explain...

Don't forget they are in the 22+ range, BUT hypothetically they could have the 12th best score in the competition. I don't think they beat every Thursday band, but They could beat a couple and really be at like 16.

Leander is in the middle of the Eagle hunt right now.

Mason and Carmel aren't really selling their shows right now, which gives Johnson and Reagan a chance at a medal, too. I couldn't tell you who is leading between CTJ and Reagan at the moment - they were both strong yet had issues, too.

Cedar Park has a shot at the music caption tonight and might foil Leander's chance at a class sweep.

Leander is in the middle of the Eagle hunt right now.

Mason and Carmel aren't really selling their shows right now, which gives Johnson and Reagan a chance at a medal, too. I couldn't tell you who is leading between CTJ and Reagan at the moment - they were both strong yet had issues, too.

Cedar Park has a shot at the music caption tonight and might foil Leander's chance at a class sweep.

do you think CP will make finals?

Tarpon Springs is really good, but they're definitely a step down from how they were in 2014. They play runs like nobody else, but I thought Leander was better as a ensemble. There's also a good amount of visual dirt and individual technique is questionable. Again, I though Avon and Leander were better in this department. Effect wise the show has the same frantic mood throughout which fits the theme but could definitely benefit from some variety.