Euphs

euro_euph06

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proud member of the

bass clarinet/tenor sax/bari sax/3rd clarinet/3rd trumpet/2nd trombone/tuba accompaniment/french horn accompaniment, aka

Euphonium line of TxBands 2005-2006

Inspired because at my school the euphoniums seem to be the "auxillary" instrument; we usually support or accompany other sections. Just a thought.

How bout this:

Trumpets: For kids not strong enough to hold up a baritone(or euph).

lol yea its kinda stupid and yes I am a trator who wants to march baritone (Or euph... whats the difference?) next year.

Lol, I'm a trumpet player, and I could hold a baritone up longer than any of the people we had on bari this year :P don't say we're weak ;) *this guy doesn't have anything in his eye, he really is winking*

Thank God that I do not go to your schools. At my school, the Euphs and Baris own all. Whenever the Mellos/French Horns and trumpets can't hold up their horns we laugh and call them names (well...that might just be me and a few others). And when the woodwinds complain, we laugh so hard we almost cry ourselves to death.

w00t-w00t-----200th post!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey, how many girl euphs use this site??

It's funny, cause you can usually pick them out as the girls with the biggest biceps.

It's kinda makes you sad to beat a boy at arm wrestling, but not really.

Ehehehe I found you >_> okay, I'm happy now, so I'll leave in peace... You can't beat me in arm wrestling though (And I proved it today!!)