Directory Issues

Yeah....I don't think any of us can pretend the Directory is still a major feature of this site.  It's sort of like staring at that 50 page term paper you need to write and having zero motivation to start working on it.

Nearly 400 schools with visible band programs....It's just an insane amount of data for a handful of people to keep up with year after year.  Maybe someday will come up with a long-term solution for the Directory, but for now it's an ancient archive that can be useful to look up something pre-2008, but not much use beyond that.

Agreed - it can be a daunting task to verify and update all the information. That said, anyone who is interested in helping out, feel free to let me know and I can give you moderator access to the directory.

I tried sending you a message however it says you can't receive any new messages. I am interested in helping out and would be glad to assist in updating the directory. :3