2013 BOA San Antonio Super Regional

I just realized that all three regional(Austin, Dallas, Conroe) champions were the top 3 and BoA SA. I think thats kind of neat.

Yeah, that was pretty awesome. I was pretty pleased with who the top 3 were. Even though I do think Bowie was the better performing band (and I LOVED their show), it's a shame CTJ barely missed out on that medal in finals. It would have been so cool if they had made top 3 along with Hebron like they did in prelims. 2 of the 3 medalists would have been first time BOA SA medalists, and The Woodlands would still be the first band other than Marcus or Bell to win since 2005. That would have been an even more unbelievable top 3! I love the top 4 bands' shows so much, it's not even funny. Even though it really doesn't matter, here are the placements in my personal opinion: 

1-2. The Woodlands/ Hebron (Can't decide, so I'll leave it as a tie). 

3-4. James Bowie/ CTJ (Yep. Another tie).

5. Marcus

6. Coppell

7. Cedar Park

8-9. LD Bell/ Blue Springs (I'd probably give 8th to Bell because of how good they were visually, but it's close).

10. Westlake 

11. Reagan 

12. Cedar Ridge

13. Round Rock

14. Vandergrift 

Music: Hebron 

Visual: The Woodlands 

GE: CTJ

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...