Aloha!

My name is Todd Schultz,and I am a composer/arranger currently working between both Chicago and Hawaii.I would like to offer my services to you and your program for the 2013 marchingseason.

I have over 15 years ofperforming, education, and design experience. I am an alumnus of the MadisonScouts Drum and Bugle Corps, as well as a former brass staff member with thePioneer Drum and Bugle Corps. I have worked with programs from across the Illinois,Iowa, Wisconsin, South Carolina, California, Hawaii, and Canada! I am currentlyworking as brass arranger for the N.E.W. Royal Knights Drum and Bugle Corpsfrom Manitowoc, WI. 2011, I also had the privilege to serve as the brassarranger/design consultant for the Blue Saints Drum and Bugle Corps fromSudbury, Ontario, as well as Gold Drum and Bugle Corps from Hawthorne,California. In addition to these drum and bugle corps, I have workedextensively with marching bands from across the United States, serving ascomposer, arranger, adjudicator, and clinician. For a complete list of currentand past clients, please visit www.toddschultzcompsitions.com!

As a music educator, Iknow the importance of giving my students a quality product to present in theirperformances. I also offer very reasonable prices for all designs.

Please visit my websiteat www.toddschultzcompisitions.com for more information, samples, andtestimonials from people that I have worked with.

I look forward tohearing from you and working with you and your program in the future!

Musically yours,

Todd

todd@toddschultzcompositions.com

www.toddschultzcompositions.com

"During the past 4 years, I've had the opportunity to designdrill for outstanding music arranger, Todd Schultz. In that time, I've beenable to witness first hand his creative flair and intuitive sense of pacing foreffect. Exceptionally easy to work with, Todd also possess a greatunderstanding for writing to the level of the group, while still providing anexcellent challenge and educational vehicle for the students. These are uniqueassets that I believe all band directors will find invaluable."

Myron Rosander

Visual Designer