Update Predictions Page

Also, I will definitely delete out any bands that are not going to area (it wasn't clear from @abtwitch's spreadsheet where this was the case), but also don't let that stop you from predicting. As long as I'm not missing anyone on the area rosters, then you could in theory still make a full predictions list with only the schools that you know to be participating.

17 minutes ago, Clarinot said:

Can you tell me which areas are wrong and I can update them?

before I tell you, I just want to let you know, I am not in no way trying to be rude or mean. It is just to make sure they are correct before everyone puts in the wrong predictions

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share about a new feature on predictions (actually something from the old site that has been brought back!) - Aggregate Prediction Analysis. You can access the Aggregate Prediction Analysis for any event by clicking on View Lists and then the new button at the top

You'll see a table that includes a top-level predictions list based on what all members have predicted for an event. It's cool to see how our community's collective wisdom is very close to the real results for many contests!

image.png

26 minutes ago, Clarinot said:

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share about a new feature on predictions (actually something from the old site that has been brought back!) - Aggregate Prediction Analysis. You can access the Aggregate Prediction Analysis for any event by clicking on View Lists and then the new button at the top

You'll see a table that includes a top-level predictions list based on what all members have predicted for an event. It's cool to see how our community's collective wisdom is very close to the real results for many contests!

image.png

I like this a lot. I was wishing for something like this just the other day. I think you read my mind! XD

3 hours ago, Clarinot said:

Hi everyone,

image.png

Awesome! I was hoping this feature would be brought back. And thank you for including the results of each competition at the top.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...