Not sure if any administrators even read this forum, since the last query someone made in May is still unanswered... But I was wondering if it might be possible to add a "band parent" forum? Someplace we can all share our own stories and questions and such. My son is going into his 3rd year of band now, and I know it has taken me all of these past two years to learn the ins and outs of everything related to band, relevant to being a band parent. Would have been so nice to have a resource such as the forum I'm suggesting -- the learning curve would have been much smaller! ^_^

Thanks for reading!

-gina-

Hi Gina,

Sorry, it does get slow around here in the off season! :) I think a parents forum is a great idea. When we first started out it was almost 100% student and alumni, but we definitely have a lot of parents visiting the site now. We'll see what we can do to get something set up soon.

Thanks!

Alex

Hi Gina,

Sorry, it does get slow around here in the off season! :) I think a parents forum is a great idea. When we first started out it was almost 100% student and alumni, but we definitely have a lot of parents visiting the site now. We'll see what we can do to get something set up soon.

Thanks!

Alex

Thanks a bunch, Alex! I appreciate you considering the idea! :)

-gina-