TXBands on the Rise and Decline 2010

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to have to go with area D 4A as a whole, with the addition of Cedar Park, Conally, and Vista Ridge and the already strong programs like Hendrickson, Dripping Springs, and Hays and the rising power of Vandegrift this area could have 5-6 bands in finals if not the top 5-6 bands at next years state. I just hope they can get enough at regionals to be able to send 5,6, or even 7 bands to state. But for just bands I would have to say Vandegrift, Hendrickson, and Dripping Springs are all rising or at least they havent peaked yet.

I might add Round Rock on the 5A rising list, but that's just an opinion. Great list. (Considering you put us on the rise. lol)

I like Canyon and the way the band is headed. I couldn't do RR b/c I have never seen them live, but according to everyone else they are doing great. I think if Canyon keeps going down the path they are on, they will make state next year.

I like Canyon and the way the band is headed. I couldn't do RR b/c I have never seen them live, but according to everyone else they are doing great. I think if Canyon keeps going down the path they are on, they will make state next year.

really think you can just cuss out a mod, block him, lie about being in a 150 member orginization and get away with it?

You mean to tell me you were in a drum corps and there are only 3 people that can verify this for you?

That's where we hope it's headed, if we improve as much as we did last year to this year to next year, we could be far ahead of the Canyon's that got 3rd at state in 02 and 04. Should be awesome.

Edited by Drummantx

really think you can just cuss out a mod, block him, lie about being in a 150 member orginization and get away with it?

You mean to tell me you were in a drum corps and there are only 3 people that can verify this for you?

No son, I have 3 people in the general area I can get like right now to email you or however you like to be contacted. The other 146 I would have to spend a day or so getting a hold of. And I think you kinda deserved the words said at you. I'm willing to shut my mouth when you are captain

And to think people didn't like me that much! B)

No son, I have 3 people in the general area I can get like right now to email you or however you like to be contacted. The other 146 I would have to spend a day or so getting a hold of. And I think you kinda deserved the words said at you. I'm willing to shut my mouth when you are captain

I know literally dozens of members in the organization I could contact or call within the next few minutes.