Predictions - BOA San Antonio

Yeah like I said before it's not a huge deal, it just kind of ruins the fun of the predictions..

I agree that it's obnoxious... however, it's not like the person submitting the list with all one band is actually going to have any advantage, considering they could only get one point right for the entire event

Yeah like I said before it's not a huge deal, it just kind of ruins the fun of the predictions..

Agreed... I went in and deleted the 23 submissions that only had Friendswood because it was majorly skewing the predictions analysis (moved them from 15th to 1st). However, besides deleting manually, we don't really have a way to filter out people who do this.

I think he's talking about how there have been several accounts spamming the predictions filling all spots with one single band.

Looks like L.D. Bell is planning on taking all first to last places and all the extra awards too, according to a few out there. They are really taking the fun out of the predictions pages.

Does anyone know why Round Rock is not going to BOA?? What other bands that made state are not going to BOA?

Here is a list of the bands that made it to 5A UIL State that are not attending BOA San Antonio:

Alexander

Anderson

Brazoswood

Clements

Coppell

Coronado

Cypress Falls

Cypress Woods

Donna

Duncanville

Hanks

Hanna

Harlingen

Pearland

Round Rock

Rowlett

Saginaw

Taft

That's exactly half of the bands at 5A State.